Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos Water? [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Water?

~Sasha~
15-12-2006, 10:55 AM
I know they say you should drink around 8 to 10 cups

and atm im drinking about 3.

i find it hard to drink lots of water as i dont like the taste,

but also i dont want to end up with health problems from it.

maybe there is another way to drink more and make the water taste good at the same time confused...

How many cups of water do you generally drink per day?

everdreams
21-12-2006, 09:03 AM
i dont drink near enough water at all, i think that goes for alot of people i think should drink more.

Fedex
21-12-2006, 09:08 AM
very hard to drink only water this time of the year lol, summer time i seem to drink the full amount but cant seem the stick to it.

1BlondeAngel
03-01-2007, 12:12 PM
i don't drink near enough.

rainbow
07-08-2007, 05:59 AM
I don't drink nearly enough water. I think 8-10 glasses of water a day is excessive, in my opinion, though.

Keep in mind that sweating and exercising a lot makes you lose not only a lot of water, but SALT and other important electrolytes. So an even better fluid to drink during these times would be a sports drink (ie. Gatorade, Powerade, etc.) that will replenish your electrolytes.

If you don't have a headache, you're not constipated, and your urine isn't a dark yellow, then I think you're fine. We get water from some of the foods we eat too, keep in mind.

Slider
07-08-2007, 03:52 PM
I only drink water. Dont drink soft drinks

Killer
25-08-2007, 10:26 AM
I have drank nothing but beers latly no022

LittleMissVixen
26-08-2007, 11:03 PM
I drink like two 600mls bottle of water a day sometimes more...so i think im drinking a good amount. but yeah in summer its so much easier to get the full amount.

Slider
30-08-2007, 12:09 PM
I have drank nothing but beers latly no022

i expect nothing less killer:D

Normul_Pursen
04-09-2007, 09:05 AM
I know they say you should drink around 8 to 10 cups

and atm im drinking about 3.

i find it hard to drink lots of water as i dont like the taste,

but also i dont want to end up with health problems from it.

maybe there is another way to drink more and make the water taste good at the same time confused...

How many cups of water do you generally drink per day?

It's only a general guideline, it doesn't mean literally drink 8 pints of water.

There's water in a lot of food, there's even water in alcohol and carbonated beverages.

As long as you aren't suffering from regular headaches, then it probably means you're absorbing enough water.

Fedex
04-09-2007, 10:15 AM
It's only a general guideline, it doesn't mean literally drink 8 pints of water.

There's water in a lot of food, there's even water in alcohol and carbonated beverages.

As long as you aren't suffering from regular headaches, then it probably means you're absorbing enough water.

If you dont drink water on its own EG: drinking coffee tea or milo all contains water, the sugars and other stuff in the drink stops the water from getting to your brain. This i thought everyone new, as an A grade tennis player we had to study up on the brain and what it needs :rolleyes:: they is no way your mind will work %100 not drinking water on its own.

shadowman
07-09-2007, 04:11 AM
I drink two litres of water a day. But do not drink too much, i use to drink 6 litres a day (don't ask) but it effected my sleep amongst others.

Normul_Pursen
07-09-2007, 05:29 AM
If you dont drink water on its own EG: drinking coffee tea or milo all contains water, the sugars and other stuff in the drink stops the water from getting to your brain. This i thought everyone new, as an A grade tennis player we had to study up on the brain and what it needs :rolleyes:: they is no way your mind will work %100 not drinking water on its own.

Well I'm a famous boxer, and I don't drink 8 pints of water a day either, but I never get headaches.

BoYkA
11-09-2007, 09:32 AM
Well I'm a famous boxer, and I don't drink 8 pints of water a day either, but I never get headaches.

Dont boxers eat ice cream b4 a fight :D

hilary101
09-01-2008, 09:05 AM
I drink two litres of water a day. But do not drink too much, i use to drink 6 litres a day (don't ask) but it effected my sleep amongst others.

6 litres a day omg lol.