Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos My Best Friend [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My Best Friend

BarBell09
16-06-2009, 09:17 PM
My best friend is... Or was something else. He was the kinda friend who could make you laugh no matter how pissed off you were. Which, was great, 'cause it's no secret that I'll let someone have it when pushed.

Now, over the summer I've come to realize what a total dumbass he is. It all started the last day of school. For all of June I'd always ask him to ask his granny if we could hang out, and every time she'd flatly say "No". But, of course, being a predjudiced sonna bitch that she is, her granny ALWAYS allowed his band to go over and practice. Which, yeah, 100% truly pissed me off.

ANYWAYS, after bringing that up with him, I basically told him that I had enough. I know that wasn't his fault, but I have cried more time over this year because of him (Just to fill you in, he has lied to me many times and bailed on hanging out with me countless of times). So yeah, I then called him up and basically said "**** you, you are a terrible dickhead but thanks for the times you were nice to me". He then replied with that he didn't care if I stopped being his friend (Ha, he must've forgot those times I saved his ass from his own life). And I promptly replied with hanging up my phone.

Now, jump forward to late July. I get phone calls and messages from my friends telling me that Preston (My former best friend) made threats to hurt me and vandalise my property. After my friends had forwarded the messages he had made on myspace to me, I had a chance to read them. I promptly called the cops and boom bang, the next morning I get a message from him saying he's sorry. I didn't buy it (Good thing too, 'cause it actually wasn't him).

And jump forward to now, August. I now know that Preston was on drugs, drank, and probably got high in the short weeks we stopped being friends (Which serves as a true testament of how ****ed up his life is without me holding his hand).

With that in mind, on my birthday which was the 7th, I decided to call him and ask him for a happy birthday (I did so cause all of my friends forgot it was my bday). He told me happy birthday and I promptly got the answers from what the **** was wrong him last month. No scratch that, I got the confirmation of what I knew from last month.

Well, we hung up and he called back the next day. We talked. And then the next day. We talked. And then one day I ****in" realized "Oh shit, this bast**d just cursed me, used racial slurrs, threaten me, does drugs n" booze, and gets high and all of a sudden I'm supposed to forgive him?!". So yeah, the next time he called I ignored it. And it hurt, lots.

Sure, the guy is a total bitch and I KNOW I should never speak to him until he apologizes and learns how to respect, but it's hard living everyday knowing that I have no one to talk to when I'm down. I have no one to talk about my drawings with, I have no one to talk about anything and everything with. I have no best friend.

And i miss that, tons. And, that brings me to my question: am I doing the right thing? For the sake of fairness to myself and Preston, am I doing the right thing by ignoring him until I get the apology I rightfully deserve?

I know this post is long, but it had to be to achieve the full gravity of it all.

Thanks.