Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos suggestions for a metal playlist?? [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : suggestions for a metal playlist??

Placebo
30-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Right now I'm trying to burn a cd and I'm trying to compile a list of great metal songs and I'm free for suggestions or something new for a listenin too. I like metal of all sorts but I favor melodic death metal most of all. bands like Heaven Shall Burn, In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Soilwork etc. anything would be nice.

Rottw
31-01-2007, 01:25 PM
I would recommend Meshuggah, Slayer, Dream Theater(progressive metal at its best).

That's all I can think of right now.

Shawnzy
31-01-2007, 03:17 PM
I'd recommend Christ.

SkItZ
01-02-2007, 09:17 AM
I'd recommend Christ.

you got a demo of this Christ? i cant say i have heard them plz.

Shawnzy
01-02-2007, 03:13 PM
You hear all of his magic in your own imagination. It's a spiritual awakening! Behold! The Power of Christ!

Lana
02-02-2007, 04:05 AM
Black Label Society, Anthrax, Black Sabbath, Children of Bodom, Crucified Barbara, Damageplan, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Killswitch Engage, Kiss, Lamb of God, Megadeth, Metallica, Pantera, Rammnstein, Slayer, Soil, Stone Sour, Tool, Wicked Wisdom ...

All good bands!

Rottw
02-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Tool is one hell of a band. Their album Lateralus is one of the best album since 2000.

Micko
26-02-2007, 12:49 PM
yeah tools good, dunno about their new album tho

i recommend a bit of meshuggah, slayer, early metallica, as i lay dying, hatebreed, killswitch engage, sevendust, three days grace, trivium, avenged sevenfold, bullets for teeth, haste the day and walls of jericho