Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos Any Jeep lovers here [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any Jeep lovers here

mastertek2000
26-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Hi All MT here if there are any jeep lovers here you more then welcome to check out my new jeepforum

http://usajeepowners.com/forum/

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/mastertek2000/image.jpg

Alex
26-01-2008, 09:15 PM
this is nice forum is this forum about cars? would look nice with car banner if is. i like the black style and nice logo good luck :)

SkItZ
26-01-2008, 09:23 PM
nice forum but i would think of changing the name of your main search word 'Title" you have 'Forums'.

i would change to something like "Jeep Forums, Jeep Chat & Message Boards.

mastertek2000
26-01-2008, 09:32 PM
this is nice forum is this forum about cars? would look nice with car banner if is. i like the black style and nice logo good luck :)

it is about Jeeps 4X4 sure if you have one thanks

nice forum but i would think of changing the name of your main search word 'Title" you have 'Forums'.

i would change to something like "Jeep Forums, Jeep Chat & Message Boards.

this is my first one i tried that allready taken the site name is usajeepowners is that not good

Silent_Rage
26-01-2008, 09:33 PM
nice forum you have there...nice style

mastertek2000
26-01-2008, 09:40 PM
nice forum you have there...nice style

yup i run about 6 different styles they are all good i like thank this is the first one i out together

SkItZ
26-01-2008, 09:41 PM
it is about Jeeps 4X4

this is my first one i tried that allready taken the site name is usajeepowners is that not good

no the domain is fine its the name 'forums" you need to change to get your self on google.

this is where a lot of people go wrong, its what people type into google to find your site and they surely will not write in the name you have 'Forum" into google to find a jep site.

my brother is the owner he can explain it all lol. good luck.

mastertek2000
26-01-2008, 09:43 PM
no the domain is fine its the name 'forums" you need to change to get your self on google.

this is where a lot of people go wrong, its what people type into google to find your site and they surely will not write in the name you have 'Forum" into google to find a jep site.

how may i do this then

got it i changed to jeep chat thanks for the heads up

i met a guy on another site that told me the same thing jacob

he sent me here to check out this site knowledge it great but best when shared thank you all for taking the time out to point stuff out to me

BoYkA
26-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Hi mastertek2000 (http://www.GoTeeN.net/member.php?u=3313),

Thanks for joining and yes i did use your test account thanks and had a bit of a browse.

ok, your domain is great i'd be happy with that.

As you can see we have a chat forum, but the name is very important eg: our forums is named " forum central #1" but our search name is:

Teen Chat Forums & Message Boards, Teen Forums, Adults & Kids Forums

naming it like this put all sorts of searches into google search eg:

people can now find our site by typeing in -

teen chat forums

teen forums

teen forum

kids forums

teenage forums

teenage forum

adult forum

adult forums

teen message boards

and what ever else google bots pick out of this site.

you just need to do the same for your site.

leave the domain and your logo as is as thats the real name, but change in vBulletin Options >>"Site Name / URL / Contact Details" >> "Forum Name" where it says "forum" into say:

"USA 4X4 Jeep Forums, Jeep Chat & Message Boards - usajeepowners.com"

this will get you on many searches :)

and where it says in vBulletin Options>> "Site Name / URL / Contact Details">>Homepage Name: write in "usajeepowners.com"

also you mite want to think of signing up with google ad words.

installing vbseo the free version and zoints seo free also,

available from vb-org.

mastertek2000
26-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Hi mastertek2000 (http://www.GoTeeN.net/member.php?u=3313),

Thanks for joining and yes i did use your test account thanks and had a bit of a browse.

ok, your domain is great i'd be happy with that.

As you can see we have a chat forum, but the name is very important eg: our forums is named " forum central #1" but our search name is:

Teen Chat Forums & Message Boards, Teen Forums, Adults & Kids Forums

naming it like this put all sorts of searches into google search eg:

people can now find our site by typeing in -

teen chat forums

teen forums

teen forum

kids forums

teenage forums

teenage forum

adult forum

adult forums

teen message boards

and what ever else google bots pick out of this site.

you just need to do the same for your site.

leave the domain and your logo as is as thats the real name, but change in vBulletin Options >>"Site Name / URL / Contact Details" >> "Forum Name" where it says "forum" into say:

"USA 4X4 Jeep Forums, Jeep Chat & Message Boards - usajeepowners.com"

this will get you on many searches :)

and where it says in vBulletin Options>> "Site Name / URL / Contact Details">>Homepage Name: write in "usajeepowners.com"

also you mite want to think of signing up with google ad words.

installing vbseo the free version and zoints seo free also,

available from vb-org.

thanks for every thing i see what you where talking about i had no idea everything look good know and you did like the way the site looks now LOL

BoYkA
26-01-2008, 10:22 PM
thanks for every thing i see what you where talking about i had no idea everything look good know and you did like the way the site looks now LOL

yes i like the style you have now, sorry about the way i came across but the admin of 9template.com needs a kick in the ass :D

Question:

what do you get out of promoting these sites?

http://www.ufwda.org/smf/index.php

http://www.nea4wd.org/

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Default.aspx?utm_source=Affiliate

mastertek2000
26-01-2008, 10:30 PM
yes i like the style you have now, sorry about the way i came across but the admin of 9template.com needs a kick in the ass :D

Question:

what do you get out of promoting these sites?

http://www.ufwda.org/smf/index.php

http://www.nea4wd.org/

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Default.aspx?utm_source=Affiliate

it seamed like you where upset with him i seen your other post you should get what you paid for

nothing from site 1 and 2 there jeep site to help clubs get started

site 3 i get 20% off any parts i get i do a lot of mods on jeeps here at home that saves me money i am a automotive Master technician

BoYkA
26-01-2008, 10:43 PM
it seamed like you where upset with him i seen your other post you should get what you paid for

spot on!

nothing from site 1 and 2 there jeep site to help clubs get started

site 3 i get 20% off any parts i get i do a lot of mods on jeeps here at home that saves me money i am a automotive Master technician

wow an automotive Master technician congrats mate.

and i see the forum search words are up good going,

google adwords and vbseo and your site will bloom :ok:

edit:

<meta="keywords"jeeps, jeep forums, jeep forum, jeep message boards, usa jeep forums, usa 4X4

jeep forums, jeeps chat forum" />

this will also help ya forums.

mastertek2000
26-01-2008, 11:17 PM
spot on!

wow an automotive Master technician congrats mate.

and i see the forum search words are up good going,

google adwords and vbseo and your site will bloom :ok:

edit:

<meta="keywords"jeeps, jeep forums, jeep forum, jeep message boards, usa jeep forums, usa 4X4

jeep forums, jeeps chat forum" />

this will also help ya forums.

thanks M8

Fedex
27-01-2008, 02:35 AM
that site looks really neat but i do not drive a jeep but good luck ha :)

Killer
27-01-2008, 10:22 PM
i think your getting to style happy lol.

everdreams
27-01-2008, 11:10 PM
not a fan of the blue just doest suit a car forum.

mastertek2000
28-01-2008, 09:40 AM
i think your getting to style happy lol.

i like to give members choices we all don't have the same taste

not a fan of the blue just doest suit a car forum.

there are ten different ones you can pick from

cheesypeetyz
28-01-2008, 10:46 PM
i would have went with the default style..changed to colors a little and added a car banner atm it looks nothing like a car site and also you will find that members will not be looking for all these addons hacks you have installed style etc, they will be looking for imformation on how you can help them out.

i really would have went with a much cleaner look as most of the members that will join will be adults, it looks like a kids fun site no offence m8 sorry.

mastertek2000
31-01-2008, 08:56 PM
i would have went with the default style..changed to colors a little and added a car banner atm it looks nothing like a car site and also you will find that members will not be looking for all these addons hacks you have installed style etc, they will be looking for imformation on how you can help them out.

i really would have went with a much cleaner look as most of the members that will join will be adults, it looks like a kids fun site no offence m8 sorry.

no offence taken i am automotive Master technician and info i can help them with

i just like to give people different thinks thanks for your opinion Silent Dragon the site is still new as members join i will see what they use and what they don't and will remove stuff if needed :ok:

BoYkA
02-02-2008, 11:12 AM
so now vbulletin 3.7.0 has nearly turned gold you will have to delete all those styles after the upgrade :D

we had lots of styles till we updated to 3.7.0 beta 1, 2, 3, 4.

mastertek2000
03-02-2008, 08:33 AM
so now vbulletin 3.7.0 has nearly turned gold you will have to delete all those styles after the upgrade :D

we had lots of styles till we updated to 3.7.0 beta 1, 2, 3, 4.

when will it go gold do you know for sure

Alex
03-02-2008, 11:49 AM
when will it go gold do you know for sure

we are running Version 3.7.0 Beta 4 so cant be far off.

mastertek2000
04-02-2008, 02:14 AM
we are running Version 3.7.0 Beta 4 so cant be far off.

i also run that on my test site but will wait till they have more mods and styles to up date

thanks for the heads up

Alex
11-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Jeep Rubicon, jeep Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,jeeps,jeep liberty,jeep commander,jeep patriot, jeep forums, jeep forum, jeep message boards, USA jeep forums, USA 4X4

lol this is long.

mastertek2000
12-02-2008, 09:36 PM
lol this is long.

yes it is

BoYkA
13-02-2008, 07:26 AM
yes it is

im doing a test atm, i searched the phase "Powered By Vbulletin" and replaced it for my key words, i'll let you no if it works.

Alex
22-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Your forum is just white page? :unsure::

BoYkA
22-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Your forum is just white page? :unsure::

the owner was in the middle of upgrading to 3.7.0 rc, the site is fine now lol.

mastertek2000
07-04-2008, 10:51 AM
yup up and runny VB3.7 RC2 i love it hey love that country flag thing you have going nice what's called?

BoYkA
07-04-2008, 04:52 PM
yup up and runny VB3.7 RC2 i love it hey love that country flag thing you have going nice what's called?

thanks that worked i do like the color as stated before installed

ok, hears where you ++++ed up ok!

you have it that the "Image Paths" all say - black-blue/buttons, black-blue/statusicon etc:

now when i change to caps eg: Black-Blue/buttons - Black-Blue/statusicon

the style works.

now it all comes down to the caps ha? maybe change your folder name to black-blue (no caps)

and case closed.

edit...also change the black-blue/misc/Title.png to title.png (no Caps)

now everything works great :)

i see you have the same problem i have M8 LOL

you no i did that all for you so you could download the skin :D

i honestly hated it, it looks like crap. but when i seen your were having problems with it i had to step in :D

didnt i prove him wrong :rolleyes:: lol.

anyway about the flags hack, it was an old hack from about a year ago that was removed. i do not have a copy of it.

there were just normal flags but i found a few animated flags on a ibp board one time and uploaded.

the only flag hack available now is: Flags - Country and Region

LINK >>Flags - Country and Region - vBulletin.org Forum <<LINK (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=155223&highlight=flags)

i guiss you mite be able to copy my animated flags and upload them :BeerSong:

mastertek2000
08-04-2008, 05:31 AM
you no i did that all for you so you could download the skin :D

i honestly hated it, it looks like crap. but when i seen your were having problems with it i had to step in :D

didnt i prove him wrong :rolleyes:: lol.

anyway about the flags hack, it was an old hack from about a year ago that was removed. i do not have a copy of it.

there were just normal flags but i found a few animated flags on a ibp board one time and uploaded.

the only flag hack available now is: Flags - Country and Region

LINK >>Flags - Country and Region - vBulletin.org Forum <<LINK (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=155223&highlight=flags)

i guiss you mite be able to copy my animated flags and upload them :BeerSong:

you did show him you where great m8 there really not a lot of styles to choice from but thanks for all the help

:BeerSong: here are 2 pics you are missin in your styles just put them in your misc folder

BoYkA
08-04-2008, 09:13 AM
you did show him you where great m8 there really not a lot of styles to choice from but thanks for all the help

:BeerSong: here are 2 pics you are missin in your styles just put them in your misc folder

thank man, the image folders i have not really updated yet but thanks. cheers

Edit: i was meaning to say this awhile back, you can copy all this:

Jeep Rubicon, jeep Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,jeeps,jeep liberty,jeep commander,jeep patriot, jeep forums, jeep forum, jeep message boards, USA jeep forums, USA 4X4,jeep compass

into you forum home template in between the <title> </title>

then just rename the forum to something smaller like: Usa Jeep Owners Forum.

all your search words for your forum that you put in forum home template will end up on google.

mastertek2000
08-04-2008, 10:44 AM
thank man, the image folders i have not really updated yet but thanks. cheers

Edit: i was meaning to say this awhile back, you can copy all this:

Jeep Rubicon, jeep Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,jeeps,jeep liberty,jeep commander,jeep patriot, jeep forums, jeep forum, jeep message boards, USA jeep forums, USA 4X4,jeep compass

into you forum home template in between the <title> </title>

then just rename the forum to something smaller like: Usa Jeep Owners Forum.

all your search words for your forum that you put in forum home template will end up on google.

once again i say thanks m8 that worked out great

BoYkA
08-04-2008, 08:27 PM
once again i say thanks m8 that worked out great

no worries man, your site looks a lot neater cheers :BeerSong:

sailormoon
28-04-2008, 09:42 PM
cool..

mastertek2000
22-07-2008, 01:12 AM
been busy hows everything going looks nice i see you had some problems had to remove VIP site looks great

SkItZ
22-07-2008, 09:46 AM
been busy hows everything going looks nice i see you had some problems had to remove VIP site looks great

yep old host would not forward our old domain :0d1a86a6ea:

mastertek2000
15-10-2008, 02:07 AM
just stoped by to say hi hope all is well

Alex
15-10-2008, 08:14 AM
just stoped by to say hi hope all is well

hey mastertek2000 hope you sites doing great :wave:

Trampolina
16-10-2008, 05:58 PM
me and andy have this stupid game if we see a jeep we have to yell out JEEP and if u see 5 in a row the other person has to do something stupid.

:o

mastertek2000
17-10-2008, 07:19 AM
me and andy have this stupid game if we see a jeep we have to yell out JEEP and if u see 5 in a row the other person has to do something stupid.

:o

that works LOL

--------- New Post Merged on 16/10/2008 at 04:20:39 --------

hey mastertek2000 hope you sites doing great :wave:

it's going good how have you been Alex

:wave:

mastertek2000
23-12-2009, 10:39 AM
hey all happy holidays hope all is well with you M8T

hey i see you have the arcade game in stalled if you need some games i have over 2000 of them your more then welcome to them