Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos TV show Rove [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : TV show Rove

Killer
12-03-2007, 12:23 PM
well we all no Roves wife died (R.I.P) the show was then cencelled for the rest of the year, after that cancelled for good. But i just noticed Rove will be coming back. On his first show back i wonder if his wife will be mentioned or not. i feel sad as he knows so many people in the crowd and around the world watching will have this on there minds, how will it start off? will Rove him self be as funny as he was? im very interested on peoples thought on this.

i'm a true Rove lover but will it be the same now his wife died noing dep inside he is still hurting.

Slider
12-03-2007, 05:57 PM
well we all no Roves wife died (R.I.P) the show was then cencelled for the rest of the year, after that cancelled for good. But i just noticed Rove will be coming back. On his first show back i wonder if his wife will be mentioned or not. i feel sad as he knows so many people in the crowd and around the world watching will have this on there minds, how will it start off? will Rove him self be as funny as he was? im very interested on peoples thought on this.

i'm a true Rove lover but will it be the same now his wife died noing dep inside he is still hurting.

He'll mention it at the start, and then get on with the show. He always kept it personal with his relationship, and i dont think that will change.

Nitollano
12-03-2007, 07:57 PM
He'll mention it at the start, and then get on with the show. He always kept it personal with his relationship, and i dont think that will change.

i believe the same as you say. and i reckon he will be as funny as he always was. well lets hope, roves cool.

Slider
12-03-2007, 08:03 PM
i believe the same as you say. and i reckon he will be as funny as he always was. well lets hope, roves cool.

if he was going to come back and not be funny, then im sure he would have permantly called off the show

BoYkA
12-03-2007, 08:14 PM
if he was going to come back and not be funny, then im sure he would have permantly called off the show

i read the show was canceled for good, they must have changed there minds.

poor rove has been through a rough patch.

Slider
13-03-2007, 06:04 PM
i read the show was canceled for good, they must have changed there minds.

poor rove has been through a rough patch.

he's back at the end of the month

Killer
14-03-2007, 05:30 PM
he's back at the end of the month

good to hear, i thought at the end of the year, but sooner the better.

Slider
14-03-2007, 07:43 PM
good to hear, i thought at the end of the year, but sooner the better.

It was in the paper the other day. the only thing is the show will be moving to a sunday night!

Alex
15-03-2007, 09:03 AM
i hear lots of good things but never have seen rove show, really good?

Slider
15-03-2007, 11:56 AM
i hear lots of good things but never have seen rove show, really good?

Personally it was good. Like all shows over time, the jokes start to get abit old and it loses its appeal

1BlondeAngel
15-03-2007, 12:30 PM
i agree i wouldnt say i watched the show every week, maybe every 3rd week.

Slider
15-03-2007, 02:56 PM
i agree i wouldnt say i watched the show every week, maybe every 3rd week.

Only if there is a decent big name on the show will i watch it

BoYkA
16-03-2007, 03:51 PM
Only if there is a decent big name on the show will i watch it

same here.

Slider
16-03-2007, 08:39 PM
same here.

i heard that silverchair will perform live on the first show

BoYkA
17-03-2007, 09:28 AM
i heard that silverchair will perform live on the first show

niceeeeeeeeeee i'll be watching thanks man :)

Slider
17-03-2007, 05:02 PM
niceeeeeeeeeee i'll be watching thanks man :)

april 1 the commercial said last night is when its back on