Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos Private Messages [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Private Messages

Kyle.
02-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Hey,

The other day I got an e-mail saying that my PM box was full and I couldn't get a message from another user.

I went to go delete some space and now my PM box is completely empty.. I have 0 messages.

I know that the other day I deleted about 80 messages to send one, but I also know that I had some left in there and I shouldn't be getting an e-mail if I have a totally empty inbox.

Some help would be appreciated.

Thank you :)

SkItZ
02-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Hi Kyle.

You did not receive the email saying all PM's were going to be deleted over the last month? I received it. May have gone to your spam box.

Its been a slow process.

Regards.

Kyle.
02-02-2010, 10:52 AM
No,

The only PM's I have from the site are "Inbox full" (which mentions nothing about them being deleted without me doing it an old "Reported Post" and a "Reported album picture" along with a "Happy Birthday" email.

Nothing is in my spam box. Everything from here goes to my inbox.

What did I miss? :dontknow2:

Is everyone's inbox empty now?

Edit: Thank you for the quick reply, Brock :)

Killer
02-02-2010, 10:57 AM
my pms were deleted last week to lol. the email i got from fc was awhile back to give us time to save anything we wanted. it was to do with the domain change and the arcade. members that got heaps of pms saying score beaten which had the old domain link. to me a loss of pm is no problem. just go to tf ther still ther if ther that important :)

Kyle.
02-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Guess I missed the message.

Thanks for the help, guys.

Killer
02-02-2010, 11:19 AM
it was a mass email dude. around christmas time. but like i said teen forum site still has your pm's ther.

BoYkA
04-02-2010, 11:24 AM
shit man sorry you never got the email. i even got replys to the emails i sent out to every member. even the spammers got the email :D i got a shit load of spam replys lol.

EDIT: wait i know what happened, the emails were not sent to admins, admin pms were not deleted. so in between then you went from admin to normal member, so when the mass delete happened to normal members, you were moved off admin before that happened. hope that makes more sense.

Kyle.
05-02-2010, 05:10 AM
It makes sense now. Thanks :)