Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos She's so pretty.. [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : She's so pretty..

tedkooyy
23-10-2010, 06:13 AM
I’m 9th grade, and this year new girl came to our class. The first school day when I saw here I was like “God she’s perfect”.. and I still can’t find something that I don’t like in her. Few days ago I realized that I can’t stop think about her, for real. I have pictures of her on my phone, I’m trying to draw her face everywhere. When she smile to me or look at me I kind of feel like fool because she’s so pretty and sweet that I can’t stand it. I’m afraid that if I don’t turn my head I’ll do something stupid. All this is funny because I am sure she don’t feels the same. She have a boyfriend from about a year now and he’s older then me. I know that this don’t make a sense but its different to be with older guy for girls on my age – they like bigger boys. So I don’t know what to do, I can’t be friend with her.. and there is no point of trying to get closer to her. Not going to work. Right now I am trying to think about something else but its not working very well. Even this letter - I am Bulgarian. English is mine 2nd language so I don’t speak it too well by the way. I was bored so I decided to wrote something in English and see - the first thing that got to my mind was her. I’m not going to waste one hour of my life by deleting this.. so thanks for reading my story. :blink: