Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos How should I reply him? Does he even like me? [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How should I reply him? Does he even like me?

PinkMarshmallowCandy
18-06-2012, 11:25 AM
I have a crush on this guy in my tuition class, and it SEEMS like he kind of likes me too. We don't talk to each other but I would glance at him occasionally, hoping he will get the hint. Sometimes I find him looking at me from the corner of my eye too. Anyway, recently I began visiting his facebook profile page very regularly every day. But just a few days ago, as I was visiting his profile page again on my iPhone, my finger accidentally clicked on the "add friend" button. I immediately cancelled the friend request. Then the next day he sent me a facebook message saying (exact words) "hi sorry thought I saw your friend request. If I ignored it somehow, sorry :( "
I really don't know how to reply him! If I lie and say that I didn't send him the request, I can never be friends with him. But I am also very shy to let him know that I have a crush on him.
How should I reply him? What should I do? I don't even know whether he likes me:(

Parker
18-06-2012, 09:44 PM
I think he likes you since he is sorry about your friend request he thought he ignored. Send him the request again and say something from a tute class.

TAndi25
27-06-2012, 01:15 AM
The best would be to tell him the truth and tell him that you like his profile picture and how we is looking.