Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos i dont think its fare [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : i dont think its fare

Alex
07-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Razer giving his self posts is not fare, his not counted in the top posters in my eyes. all the older mods and admins never once gave them self a post why should Razer be any different? plainly a cheat! i hate cheaters.

FinalFantasy
07-08-2007, 09:55 PM
I have to agree there Alex he gets enough handed to him for nothing. You wont catch me cheating making my self look good.

BoYkA
07-08-2007, 10:03 PM
i'll fix it :D bloody sly prick.

i was nearly up to 2600 till i deleted announcements :D doesn't bother me.

the only members that were to be given posts was those members from teenage

forum, Razer was already a member so he does not count :big_boss: lol.

edit: wow this makes you look bad Razer

http://www.GoTeeN.net/statistics.php

check out this year.

1BlondeAngel
07-08-2007, 10:13 PM
lol at [~The~Story~Teller~]

989 This Year and he joined not so long back.

SkItZ
08-08-2007, 10:29 AM
lol Alex he is a admin i guess he can do that but yeah would be good to earn ya posts, i no what its like to post your head off and see someone get it all for free and make it in the top 10 posters.

Silent_Rage
08-08-2007, 10:44 AM
I will agree that is cheating even he is admin or not what gives him the right to do that and that just shows poor conduct there another person that wants hisself in publicity what's the next action messing with reputation points that is just waste on what he done

Nick.
08-08-2007, 10:49 AM
He does that on every forum.

That or he'll spam games forum.

He's just a posting whore, I think he needs mental help.

Or a life.

Slider
08-08-2007, 04:06 PM
lol what a sly dog! to lazy to get posts the old fashioned way:rtfm:

Razer
09-08-2007, 04:42 PM
No you all should know that everybody from teenage forums should get there posts back and I had 1700 on there and dont try to say I added all of them I only added 100 of that so dont go getting all worked up. and no I am not being rude I am proving a fact I have been here since last November and than I forgot my name and password on the other name so I joined again and posted 700 the right wayso you should atleast make it where I have 1000 posts even if I would get 1000 posts I would still be losing 700 posts but having 1000 posts would make me happy....... dont worry about it :)

Nick.
09-08-2007, 05:27 PM
No you all should know that everybody from teenage forums should get there posts back and I had 1700 on there and dont try to say I added all of them I only added 100 of that so dont go getting all worked up. and no I am not being rude I am proving a fact I have been here since last November and than I forgot my name and password on the other name so I joined again and posted 700 the right wayso you should atleast make it where I have 1000 posts even if I would get 1000 posts I would still be losing 700 posts but having 1000 posts would make me happy....... dont worry about it :)

Where is your other alleged account?

And why didn't you just do a password recovery?

Also, normally when you get a new account you DON'T get your other posts back, you've given them up.

Edit: And I was wondering...why do you have the name of a computer mouse?

BoYkA
09-08-2007, 09:40 PM
I would still be losing 700 posts but having 1000 posts would make me happy....... dont worry about it :)

no worrys sounds good, im closing this, i dont want this site ending up like teenage forums bit.ch talk. blah blah about this and that, i dont care but it wont be happening here :D

cheers.