Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual

BoYkA
19-08-2007, 09:43 AM
Do we need a Forum for Gays ETC? It mite attract a few more members im not sure what ya all think? :)

Kyle.
19-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Yes.

I think it'd be a great addition.

Troy
19-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Yes i think there should be one. More people will post and why not what is it to hurt. You can always take it out if it dont work out.

Silent_Rage
19-08-2007, 10:33 AM
that sounds like a good idea it would not hurt at all good idea

HLO
19-08-2007, 01:39 PM
I didn't even know we didn't have one. o.O

Troy
19-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Look at the forum more lol..

HLO
19-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Meh, i assumed we did since most of these forums were copied from C/A.

Troy
19-08-2007, 01:49 PM
I didnt even know we didnt have one so dont worry lol.

Slider
19-08-2007, 02:51 PM
yeah why not.

BoYkA
19-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Meh, i assumed we did since most of these forums were copied from C/A.

Ya damn right about that, i used to love c/a and thought yeah i'd love to own a forum like that, just without the chats. And hear it is :ok: we just have 7 more hacks added and a few different forums, this forum has been made for well over a year so we are not new lol. we used to be a celebrity forum, Anyway who cares right lol, theres a hundred other forums the same, plus i got the wording for the forums from student.com and livewire.com, all the hacks were my idea :BeerSong: so its all made up of bits of this and that.

anyone not like GoTeeN.net?

Fedex
19-08-2007, 06:57 PM

[/SIZE]

this forum is great and i was here when the forum first opened as a celebrity forum :BeerSong:

Silent_Rage
19-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Ya damn right about that, i used to love c/a and thought yeah i'd love to own a forum like that, just without the chats. And hear it is :ok: we just have 7 more hacks added and a few different forums, this forum has been made for well over a year so we are not new lol. we used to be a celebrity forum, Anyway who cares right lol, theres a hundred other forums the same, plus i got the wording for the forums from student.com and livewire.com, all the hacks were my idea :BeerSong: so its all made up of bits of this and that.

This forum here is great it's a whole lot nicer then C/A I haven't argued with really anyone on here but I have over there and some people over there just are really mean and rude you done a great job to the place keep the good work like you always do thanks appreciate it alot on what you and others do I know you put alot of effert and worked you but off on this place and etc

Blaze
20-08-2007, 01:21 AM
i signed up when everyone was mad about the OC & celebs

So i left as quick as i'd arrived.

But now its a really cool place.

Better than c-a and w/o the chats

im glad to see our regular members are coming back too

shadowman
20-08-2007, 02:59 AM
Ill moderate the Lesbian forum!! Send in your pics now!! :beach:

Kyle.
20-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Ill moderate the Lesbian forum!! Send in your pics now!! :beach:

Oh, I'm sure. xD

F/C is awesome. I think it'd be nice if it had chats, like C/A but, it's pretty great the way it is. :ok:

BoYkA
20-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Oh, I'm sure. xD

F/C is awesome. I think it'd be nice if it had chats, like C/A but, it's pretty great the way it is. :ok:

Yeah i agree.

Anyway forum made someone can close this if they want :BeerSong:

wavedy
20-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Yep, why not? Whack it on and see if it gets used.

Nick.
20-08-2007, 02:24 PM
No, we should not have one.

All it will do is show that you think gays are not like regular people, by setting them aside in their own forum.

Troy
20-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Im gay and im fine with it :suspect: But yeah does my count really matter ?

wavedy
20-08-2007, 02:35 PM
No, we should not have one.

All it will do is show that you think gays are not like regular people, by setting them aside in their own forum.

Does that also mean he thinks teens, kids or adults are not regular people? It's just a place they can go to chill with others who have that preference. I don't agree with u there.

wavedy
20-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Im gay and im fine with it :suspect: But yeah does my count really matter ?

Of course it does. The more the merrier.:D