Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos Being drunk and hitting on girls [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Being drunk and hitting on girls

veronica
25-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Ok..guys this is mostly for you...but girls are free to post your experiences

Ok..so say you're out at a bar or a club or whatever..and you are really drunk and you hit on a girl...in your eyes..how much of it is the alcohol talking and how much of it is really you? And, if you get a girl's number..do you usually remember to call her or even remember her at all the next day?

I just ask this because when I go out guys ask me for my # and stuff..but a lot of the time they're really drunk..so I personally don't think that they're interested..I had one get my # on New Years..and he text msged me and told me he was sorry for acting stupid because he was drunk..which was totally obvious..but I haven't heard from him since...and I don't want to text msg him or call him and seem like a stalker or some annoying chick..not to mention..he can come to me anyway

But..tell me what you think about this.

Mark
14-08-2006, 07:12 PM
It all depends on the night, the alcohol, the time and the girl :)

BoYkA
17-08-2006, 12:59 AM
lol you have a point there mark :D

WatchMeBleed
27-08-2006, 11:55 AM
Haha. Drunk dudes hit on me everytime I'm at a pub or something, and it gets rather annoying. But I'm not one to talk, for when I'm pissed, I barely remember a thing and I act rather stupid...

Killer
27-08-2006, 02:26 PM
i goto the pub a few times a week lol, anyway i see most guys waiting for girls to get drunk and hit on them, there freaks hmmm!

well when i get drunk i think it makes you more game to appoach the girls

that you have been eyeing off :D i dont really hit on em, but i would say make more of a fool of me self clap!!

BoYkA
27-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Haha. Drunk dudes hit on me everytime I'm at a pub or something, and it gets rather annoying. But I'm not one to talk, for when I'm pissed, I barely remember a thing and I act rather stupid...

lol the rather stupid is how i act to i think laugh!!

quantum physics
22-09-2006, 05:16 PM
if your getting hit o by drunks at a bar and dont like it, go somewhere else...alcohol does lesson phobia's so maybe if the person isnt totally wasted you should be flattered, they normally would be too scared as they think your dam hot...