Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos When People Call you a Satanist or Witch, What do you do? [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : When People Call you a Satanist or Witch, What do you do?

Wishmaster™
05-11-2007, 08:48 PM
I've Had my Fair Share of Names such as Satanist, Goth Head and much more. I was just wondering What do you do when someone calls you these names? What do you Say to them? Do you even Say anything?

Kyle.
06-11-2007, 07:36 AM
I wear black a LOT and I'm atheist so people call me satanistic.. I just ignore the stupid people. :greenEnvy:

Alex
08-11-2007, 05:05 PM
i love looking at the things gothic people wear at my skool :)

wavedy
22-11-2007, 10:29 AM
I wear black a LOT and I'm atheist so people call me satanistic.. I just ignore the stupid people. :greenEnvy:

Bunch of d**k heads I say.

The tasteful gothic wear looks awsome. The gothic pics and poetry that I see I really enjoy as well as all the fantasy stuff about it. Love that world.

Silent_Rage
06-12-2007, 08:32 AM
I even wear black alot of times that's one of my favorite colors I would just ignore the people and walk away if they call me names it's not worth fight over someone calling you names

Coffinlure
06-12-2007, 09:44 AM
I dont get called anything but if they did call me something i just ingore it and pretend not to hear them.

BoYkA
06-12-2007, 11:16 AM
i think goths feel very much at peace at a rock concert eg: Placebo when i went to there concert there was heaps of goths and some looked hot lol.