Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos Red lines in legs? [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Red lines in legs?

*Hilary*World*
01-04-2008, 12:16 AM
Hello, i have some kind of red lines in the top of my legs i guess it could be stretch marks or something maby ? if so is there anything i can do about this to get rid of it preferably something that dosent need a to get from a doctor. dont see how they could be stretch marks as im only 18.

BoYkA
01-04-2008, 08:44 AM
hi :)

You can get stretch marks at any age for a few reasons, putting on or losing weight & things like that. You can use bio oil for stretch marks, you don't need to see a dr for it & you can buy it in chemists & tesco or somewhere like that most people say its quite good.

.: Bio Oil :. (http://www.bio-oil.info/en/home)

^^Link^^

me:)
13-10-2008, 02:03 AM
It probably is stretch marks :( I'm 14 and I have stretch marks on my boobs, hips and thighs - it's rubbish. Yeah, it doesn't mean your fat or anything, just if you grow quickly.

They do fade over time though, 3/4 of mine are whitey/silvery.

You can get product like bio oil for them.

Trampolina
13-10-2008, 10:24 AM
You can get stretch marks for alot of different reasons,

diet, change in body shape, lifestyle factors it can even be hereditary

you can help reduce it by

moisturize daily

exercise regularly to increase circulation

drink plenty of water

massage skin with a glove or massage brush regularly to increase circulation to affected areas

tke a multi-vitamin

restrict alcohol and nicotine and caffeine in take

nothing can take stretch marks away beside surgery you can however fade them and make their appearance not as dramatic

use a topical stretch mark cream some good ones

revitol stretch mark prevention most people that ive recommended that that to saw results in about 6 weeks prob one of the best stretch mark creams

barmon stretch mark cream and stretta are also good products where ull see results in around the 6 week mark

But its a on going thing ull always have to keep ur skin well moisturised and hydrated and itll take time for them to fade

Lol i think i have the info implanted in my brain so many people come into work about stretch marks.

wavedy
13-10-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm guessing u might have spider veins on your legs. They're like thin, tiny lines here and there on your thigh? I'm told it's partially hereditary...I have some..They are treatable, I think it's a pin prick into each one to disolve the blood in them, nothing huge but costly I believe.

I've read they're normally caused by bad circulation but I been active all my life so I don't believe that.

jimmyrayjit
14-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Red lines in legs of thighs could be a sign of stretch marks. It may be in red, white and yellow color. Please carefully observe those lines. If they look like as Stretch Marks. You must ready for the treatment for stretch marks (http://www.stretch-marks-treatment.org).

Today many stretch marks removal options as cream, lotion, gel,oil, etc are available. According to your expert suggestion, you can select any one option from the available. This will really help you to reduce their (red line) appearance in few times.:bf_nonew:

SecretB5StopsAcne
20-01-2011, 05:01 PM
They are supposedly caused by extreme hot or cold, lack of exercise and/or poor circulation. They are basically veins which have collapsed. I suggest you to start body-brushing to improve blood circulation and massage your legs with moisturizer and do more exercise if you want to reduce their appearance.