Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos Dating someone online [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dating someone online

avril_crazy
29-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Do anyone believe in dating online?

britney
30-08-2006, 06:52 PM
no way, plus im to young lol

WatchMeBleed
31-08-2006, 12:11 PM
That's probably the most retarted thing.

Whoever does date online is mental smile001

everdreams
31-08-2006, 04:26 PM
its just no possable, you cant kiss or hug, and chances are the guy has already a girlfriend in the place he lives rolledeyes

Black_Star
02-09-2006, 02:01 PM
i dont believe in dating online, you dont really no sometimes who your talking to. they could be really old lol. and less you have a webcam, but still i dont believe in it.

veronica
03-09-2006, 06:39 PM
i guess i havent tryed it to find out, but would feel kinda strange

*$@pphire*
04-09-2006, 08:03 AM
lmao@online dating

Melinda
05-09-2006, 12:37 PM
i have dis believe in this option

hilary101
07-09-2006, 02:34 PM
this type of thing is not for me

Ryan™
19-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Online dating? hmmm!

I used to do it, but I've learnt better. I still believe in it but only with a person that you really really trust and believe in. Another thing is that you don't know whether the other person is lying about their sex, age or location. I would consider it but with a person that I've known for a long time. I'd also ask them if they have a webcam, Lol.

BoYkA
04-04-2007, 09:43 AM
i dont believe in dating online, you dont really no sometimes who your talking to. they could be really old lol. and less you have a webcam, but still i dont believe in it.

exactly, you could be talking to anyone. you mite think your talking to a girl and infact it could be a guy lol.

Slider
04-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Dating online = Myspace:ok:

Lana
04-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Well one of my mum's friends met her husband online, he moved to here from Sweden they got married and now they've been married for 3/4 years.

So that beats quite a few 'real" relationships :D

BoYkA
05-04-2007, 12:46 AM
Well one of my mum's friends met her husband online, he moved to here from Sweden they got married and now they've been married for 3/4 years.

So that beats quite a few 'real" relationships :D

thats funny because my sis has been dating for 2 years now over the net, like the web cam and all and in a few months he will be coming down to meet us and be with her.

im very interested on how this will turn out.

hearing your say gives me good hope as i never want to see my sis get hurt as she is truely in love with this guy.

Lana
05-04-2007, 04:30 AM
thats funny because my sis has been dating for 2 years now over the net, like the web cam and all and in a few months he will be coming down to meet us and be with her.

im very interested on how this will turn out.

hearing your say gives me good hope as i never want to see my sis get hurt as she is truely in love with this guy.

My friends mum also met her partner over the net aswell and they've been together for a few years aswell.

I think just like every other relationship they take work, sacrifices and time. The thing with meeting people over the net is that if they are sincere then at least you build a strong bond with them and actually get to know them before you decide you want to spend time with them.

It has it's pros and cons just like everything else in life.

shadowman
05-04-2007, 08:24 AM
I did it once, albeit i t was me and i mate messing around on one. It was highly amusing and we totaly got them going, eventually we were band from the website. :D

sandr11ta
05-04-2007, 08:35 AM
I think just like every other relationship they take work, sacrifices and time. The thing with meeting people over the net is that if they are sincere then at least you build a strong bond with them and actually get to know them before you decide you want to spend time with them.

Very true.

Personally, I'd rather the relationship to be in person instead of over the net.

Lana
05-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Very true.

Personally, I'd rather the relationship to be in person instead of over the net.

Same, I think the idea is that if it works out then you'll eventually be with them.

Newko
05-04-2007, 09:02 PM
dont do it lol,

! internet dating asking for trouble,

shadowman
05-04-2007, 09:27 PM
dont do it lol,

! internet dating asking for trouble,

Yeh you could end up with a psycho or a murder or something.

Lana
06-04-2007, 01:14 AM

Could say the same about real life...

carmi
07-04-2007, 01:14 PM
i dont believe in online relationships. for what you know you could talk to anybody, plus how the hell are you gonna have sex with that person?

Šãřäħ
10-04-2007, 02:56 PM

exactly

Slider
10-04-2007, 06:06 PM
i dont believe in online relationships. for what you know you could talk to anybody, plus how the hell are you gonna have sex with that person?

good point. Unless u met them? or does that then not count as a online relationship

FinalFantasy
10-04-2007, 06:08 PM
good point. Unless u met them? or does that then not count as a online relationship

i think this still counts as they first did meet online :unsure::

Slider
10-04-2007, 06:24 PM
i think this still counts as they first did meet online :unsure::

Fair enough. Thank u for clearing that up!:ok: :BeerSong:

BoYkA
10-04-2007, 10:07 PM
My friends mum also met her partner over the net aswell and they've been together for a few years aswell.

COOL.

well my sis lives in Aus and the guy she has been dating lives in egypt.

they have been chatting to eachother using the cam and home phone

for the last i think 2 to 3 years. i have even said hello my self a few times same as the rest of my family and he seems like a great person. He was ment to be here last year but he could'nt get a passport to come to Australia, even with over $10,000 in his bank. But it just so happens that

the school or where ever he is studying to be a Vet has gave him permission to do the final study in Aus and has granted him a passport,

my sister is over the moon about this. At first i was a little worryed as i wouldnt like to see her get hurt but as time has gone by it seems this just mite work out after all. hearing good feed back from you gives me hope

for them. thx :)

Lana
10-04-2007, 11:10 PM
COOL.

for the last i think 2 to 3 years. i have even said hello my self a few times same as the rest of my family and he seems like a great person. He was ment to be here last year but he could'nt get a passport to come to Australia, even with over $10,000 in his bank. But it just so happens that

the school or where ever he is studying to be a Vet has gave him permission to do the final study in Aus and has granted him a passport,

my sister is over the moon about this. At first i was a little worryed as i wouldnt like to see her get hurt but as time has gone by it seems this just mite work out after all. hearing good feed back from you gives me hope

Glad I could be of some help!

'Joe Public" just have close minded opinions on meeting people via the web because it's the 'unknown" and like everything else in life people fear and dislike the 'unknown'. The proof is in the pudding and since many couples have met via the web and are together it shows it can work.

wavedy
14-04-2007, 05:48 PM
COOL.

Thx little brother.

This man in Egypt and I have been chatting now for nearly 2 years and we know each other more than anyone else COS all we can do it talk. No sexual bullsh.it in the way of getting to know each other and as for him maybe having another woman in Egypt already...I am sure he hasn't but also jelousy is a demon that will kill people if u let it so whats the use of it?! All relationships have risks, at least if he is a murderer he can't kill me right now and in 2 years I'm sure if he was that he would have been caught by now huh. This man is wonderful and sooooooooooo sweet and I hope I can spend the rest of my life with him.

So to all the online daters :BeerSong: CHEERS and I hope it all works out for u.

Each to their own eh

veronica
15-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Thx little brother.

This man in Egypt and I have been chatting now for nearly 2 years and we know each other more than anyone else COS all we can do it talk. No sexual bullsh.it in the way of getting to know each other and as for him maybe having another woman in Egypt already...I am sure he hasn't but also jelousy is a demon that will kill people if u let it so whats the use of it?! All relationships have risks, at least if he is a murderer he can't kill me right now and in 2 years I'm sure if he was that he would have been caught by now huh. This man is wonderful and sooooooooooo sweet and I hope I can spend the rest of my life with him.

So to all the online daters :BeerSong: CHEERS and I hope it all works out for u.

Each to their own eh

sounds good wavedy good luck.

Hot Air Balloon
26-04-2007, 12:54 PM
I think that online dating is rather silly.

It must take a lot of commitment...a lot of commitment I'm not willing to put into a relationship. An hour or two distance... sure. A country or two away, no thank you.

Killer
28-04-2007, 10:54 AM

It must take a lot of commitment...a lot of commitment I'm not willing to put into a relationship. An hour or two distance... sure. A country or two away, no thank you.

i have to say it works out for others but its kinda not for me either. but it is fun getting to know people from around the glob :BeerSong:

wavedy
28-04-2007, 06:36 PM

Each to their own I guess...

rainbow
07-08-2007, 06:17 AM
If you were together in person before carrying it out online (for long distance purposes), I think that's fine.

But if the relationship is strictly online, I don't believe in it. There are levels of intimacy that can only be expressed and experienced in person, and no amount of online time together can fill that gap.

Kyle.
07-08-2007, 06:19 AM
I do it. ;D Probably one of the few here. =\

But I'm starting to get into real life relationships so I'm kinda quitting.