PDA

View Full Version : acting your self

veronica
21-09-2006, 05:50 PM
these days i see lots of girls guys wearing clothes they dont really need to wear, most are wearing these clothes just to keep up with the trend and not to be made fun of or be looked at strangly.

i believe you should wear what you want and not let anything bother you.

BoYkA
23-09-2006, 01:46 PM
yeah same, i like to keep up with the newer type clotheing but i dont go out of my way to dress like others lol, if that makes sense

everdreams
23-09-2006, 03:25 PM
wear what you want and act yourself

~Tarryn~
01-10-2006, 09:57 PM
totally agree with everdreams, some of the stuff girls are wearing at the moment I wore when i was like 5!

Killer
28-04-2007, 10:51 AM
wear what you want.

LittleMissVixen
28-04-2007, 01:02 PM
I wear what i want, i have a very individual style =]

sandr11ta
29-04-2007, 12:32 AM
I wear what I want - I hate having the same clothes or shoes as someone else.

Slider
29-04-2007, 05:02 PM
im a fashion victim

SkItZ
03-05-2007, 02:14 PM
i kinda follow the fasion.

Slider
03-05-2007, 03:50 PM
i kinda follow the fasion.

lol Bendigo fashion is so 5 years ago!:D :D

SkItZ
04-05-2007, 04:36 PM
lol Bendigo fashion is so 5 years ago!:D :D

who says i don't shop in melbourne no022

shadowman
04-05-2007, 10:48 PM
I pay no attention to the latest fashion, i wear what i like, although i do admit i am a victim to designer clothes, but not just any, i hate a lot of labels like polo, gap, Teddy smith, wrangler, sonnetti, bench, g-star and there is loads of others that i can't think of at the moment, basically i hate wearing clothes that are emblazend with the brand (i like classy clothing), i hate wearing brands associated with neds, and yeah i like to be my own person.

sandr11ta
05-05-2007, 04:48 AM
I pay no attention to the latest fashion, i wear what i like, although i do admit i am a victim to designer clothes, but not just any, i hate a lot of labels like polo, gap, Teddy smith, wrangler, sonnetti, bench, g-star and there is loads of others that i can't think of at the moment, basically i hate wearing clothes that are emblazend with the brand (i like classy clothing), i hate wearing brands associated with neds, and yeah i like to be my own person.

Yeah I'm like that too. I said I don't follow the latest trends or fashion because everyone will have it. But I like fashion meaning designer clothing because not everyone likes the same things or brands. I like it simple and classy.

Alex
06-05-2007, 01:06 PM
i just buy what i like to wear i think most shops keep up to the fasion anyway.

Killer
08-05-2007, 03:05 PM
my wifes been buying me my clothes lol.

wavedy
05-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Who the hell decides what the fashion will be for each season or year?? Sometimes they need to be taken out the back and shot I think! What was the big idea of tear skirts returning??:aggressive:

But I better answer the question huh, I like to wear what I like, not what someone else thinks I should that I've never met before.

And here's another thing, I LIKE CURVES. This anorexic look has to GO. It's like looking at walking chopstix crossed with a greyhound. I mean if anyone is that skinny due to sickness thats one thing but to look that way by choice... F@## MATE, GET A LIFE.

sandr11ta
06-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Who the hell decides what the fashion will be for each season or year?? Sometimes they need to be taken out the back and shot I think! What was the big idea of tear skirts returning??:aggressive:

But I better answer the question huh, I like to wear what I like, not what someone else thinks I should that I've never met before.

And here's another thing, I LIKE CURVES. This anorexic look has to GO. It's like looking at walking chopstix crossed with a greyhound. I mean if anyone is that skinny due to sickness thats one thing but to look that way by choice... F@## MATE, GET A LIFE.

Your post = amazing. It's so true. :ok:

Killer
07-06-2007, 02:57 PM
This anorexic look has to GO. It's like looking at walking chopstix crossed with a greyhound.

lmao laugh!! laugh!! laugh!!

rainbow
07-08-2007, 03:18 AM
I wear what I want. I have my favourite stores, of course, but because I tend to like the way the clothing looks and feels on me. In fact, a lot of the stylish clothing don't look good on me- I'm pretty reserved.

Also, I feel weird if I have a brand name slapped across my chest/elsewhere.

sandr11ta
07-08-2007, 03:21 AM
Also, I feel weird if I have a brand name slapped across my chest/elsewhere.

People who wear jogging pants with JUICY written on their butt makes me laugh. :D