Clasificados de empleo en USA para hispanos Forever the Sickest Kids in Concert! [Archive] - Teen Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Forever the Sickest Kids in Concert!

stellar815
28-02-2009, 04:18 AM
I just bought my tickets for the Forever the Sickest Kids concert on April 1st. Those guys are so hot and some true rockers. I know the show will be awesome.

If anyone is in Arizona around that time and wants to check it out here is the link for the tickets.

Gothic Story
06-04-2009, 11:34 AM
why was the link removed? anyone? cant see a link. Last edited by ~Angel~; no links? this forum is made for links.

Kyle.
06-04-2009, 11:38 AM
why was the link removed? anyone? cant see a link. Last edited by ~Angel~; no links? this forum is made for links.

I think it was for p0rn or something bad because I gave infraction (which I never do, just got bored :D and it was appropriate at the time..).

I may have left a link or something by mistake, but yeah, I wouldn't infract for a link to a site selling something or something..

SkItZ
06-04-2009, 02:53 PM
I think it was for p0rn or something bad because I gave infraction (which I never do, just got bored :D and it was appropriate at the time..).

I may have left a link or something by mistake, but yeah, I wouldn't infract for a link to a site selling something or something..

good move :) i am yet to give out an infraction :D one day i mite lol.