Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks

Default Abortion; pro-life or pro-choice?

Your thoughts please!

I will post mine later.

Thanks

Abortion is one of the most divisive issues in modern US history, perhaps even more so than homosexuality. The sharp divisions cut through politics, religion and even families themselves. At times, it does not seem as though anything like a civil resolution to the conflict will happen anytime soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boston
    Abortion is one of the most divisive issues in modern US history, perhaps even more so than homosexuality. The sharp divisions cut through politics, religion and even families themselves. At times, it does not seem as though anything like a civil resolution to the conflict will happen anytime soon.
    To be honest I'd just say it's a contraversial issue in general, not specifically the U.S although there is a lot of conflict over the matter in the U.S, I mean doctors who perform abortions in the U.S often get attacked by pro-lifers, I've never heard of that happening in the Uk.

I agree; I can't see an agreement taking place any time soon either, however I do think that some people should just mind their own business. I mean if someone is against abortion/death penalty/homosexuality/illegal drug use then don't do any of that. I'll never understand why some people insist on shoving their views down other peoples throats.

Isn't it ironic that a lot of pro-lifers are religious, for example Christian and whilst they condemn abortion they have no problem going out and attacking doctors for performing abortions...

Thanks

Default Re: Abortion; pro-life or pro-choice?

I'm pro-choice. I'd rather people not have abortitions, but if it's outlawed people will try to do it themeselves or have it done illegaly. I also wouldn't like to have a child born into an abuse environment in which I/we couldn't escape. If the mother is a young girl the prenancy could kill her, so abortion wouldn't bother me. For me there has to be a good reason.It's a womans body, but please people, birth control.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jessica
    If the mother is a young girl the prenancy could kill her, so abortion wouldn't bother me.
    I'm not sure what you mean by it 'could kill her', after all if a girl is old enough to get pregnant then her body is in fact at the best age to have a child. How could it kill her?

Thanks

Pro-choice, for sure. If I impregnated a girl, I would try and prove to her that I would be the best father I could possibly be. But ultimately, it should always be the women's choice.

Im A Super Member

Thanks

If it was your choice to have sex, and accidently got pregnant, I am against abortion; even if you had no intention in having a baby. It was your responsibility, even if you were drunk because that was your responsibility too. I can't speak for everyone, because it's their choice...but I'm just against it.

The same can't be said if you got impregnated by rape.

Kyle.

Pro-Choice.

Thanks

Hmm, I don't really know. What I do know is that I'm not a fan of Abortion, I'm against it.

Thanks

im pro-life