Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Chatterbox

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Default Re: how do you feel about school?

I dont mind it. Yeah, its work but as long as you pay attention and understand the concepts it should not be that difficult.

Thanks

Default Re: how do you feel about school?

Nah, i dont really like school much :|

NundHerNlen

Default Don't let love pass you by

Dear Friends,

Having the lifelong support of lovely and committed women who make the atmosphere electrifying with their mere presence is a dream every man on this planet seeks to fulfill. In order to make their dreams come true, men around the world can fly down to enchanting European countries like Russia and Ukraine to meet gorgeous Russian women who bring with them good destiny full of love, affection, care and above all, deep-rooted commitment.

Men are sure to raise the query regarding the specialty about Russian women since there’re plenty of pretty and caring women all over the world. But, they’ll very soon get a befitting answer after going through the unique qualities these gorgeous women boast in comparison to women in other parts of the world.

--------- New Post Merged on 2/4/2010 at 04:20:11 --------

Dear Friends,

Having the lifelong support of lovely and committed women who make the atmosphere electrifying with their mere presence is a dream every man on this planet seeks to fulfill. In order to make their dreams come true, men around the world can fly down to enchanting European countries like Russia and Ukraine to meet gorgeous Russian women who bring with them good destiny full of love, affection, care and above all, deep-rooted commitment.

Men are sure to raise the query regarding the specialty about Russian women since there’re plenty of pretty and caring women all over the world. But, they’ll very soon get a befitting answer after going through the unique qualities these gorgeous women boast in comparison to women in other parts of the world.

--------- New Post Merged on 2/4/2010 at 04:21:43 --------

Dear Friends,

--------- New Post Merged on 2/4/2010 at 04:24:09 --------

Dear Friends,

--------- New Post Merged on 2/4/2010 at 04:27:14 --------

Dear Friends,

--------- New Post Merged on 2/4/2010 at 05:57:12 --------

Dear Friends,

--------- New Post Merged on 2/4/2010 at 0551 --------

Dear Friends,

--------- New Post Merged on 3/4/2010 at 03:29:57 --------

Dear Friends,

--------- New Post Merged on 3/4/2010 at 03:32:37 --------

Dear Friends,

NundHerNlen

Default Don't let love pass you by

Dear Friends,

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Default Re: Don't let love pass you by

i hate school .

Hamneego

Default young babe looking for bondage

Thank you for great work.

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Default Re: young babe looking for bondage

I am having trouble in school. I am failing almost every one of my classes. I think It is because I started to care. usually when I don't care, I pay attention better, & make a average/decent grade.

Thanks

Country
    Andorra

For me friends are a big part of going to school, and without them you might become lonely and bored. Remember to laugh a little and have fun throughout the school day.

Thanks

Country
    India

I feel very good about my school.

Thanks

Country
    United-States

I don't like school, but I like students.