Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner

Thanks

Default Kristen Bell/'Veronica Mars' Fans, Unite!!!

Season 3 of Veronica Mars premiered on The CW this past Tuesday night (9PM EST, immediately following Gilmore Girls), but failed to significantly improve it's ratings:

"In season-premiere news, The CW’s 'Veronica Mars" limped out of the gate with a disappointing (and, of course, last-place) 2.4/ 4 in the overnights, 3.27 million viewers and a 1.4/ 4 among adults 18-49 at 9 p.m. Although comparatively that was a vast improvement over year-ago failed occupant 'Sex, Love & Secrets" (Overnights: 1.5/ 2; Viewers: 1.40 million; A18-49: 0.6/ 1 on Oct. 4, 2005), keep in mind three things:

1. Retention for 'Veronica Mars" from lead-in 'Gilmore Girls" (Overnights: #5, 4.0/ 6; Viewers: #5, 4.71 million; A18-49: #5, 2.0/ 6 at 8 p.m.) was just 60 percent in the overnights, 69 percent in total viewers and 70 percent among adults 18-49.

2. 'Sex, Love & Secrets" on the year-ago evening led out of a repeat of 'America’s Next Top Model'.

3. 'Veronica Mars" opened season two on Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2005 (out of 'America’s Next Top Model') with a similarly disappointing 2.5/ 4 in the overnights, 3.29 million viewers and a 1.3/ 3 among adults 18-49.

To the countless 'Veronica Mars" groupies reading this column: the ratings are not terrible. But they could, and should, be much better."

This is extremely bad news for fans of the show and/or Kristen Bell, as V.M. barely survived the axe after last season. I strongly encourage all fans of Veronica Mars to shamelessly pimp the show to any and all who appreciate a smart, funny, incredibly well-written and acted bit of television. And to those who feel (and rightly so) that Kristen Bell is a hottie of the first order, but who have been content to wait for clips, caps, photo shoots and premiere pics rather than watch the show, please keep the following in mind: without a series and network to promote, our beloved Kristen will be seen much less often.

So c'mon people, watch Veronica Mars! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Rocky Lee

Default ha

thats a cool show i dont waitch it its kind of boring

Senior Newbie

Thanks

I loveeee Veronica Mars but absolutely hate the timeslot in Australia. It should replace Australian Princess or whatever that shit is.

Can we swear here?

Yeah I'm pretty behind on Veronica Mars now =(

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by oc_newpsie
    I loveeee Veronica Mars but absolutely hate the timeslot in Australia. It should replace Australian Princess or whatever that shit is.

Can we swear here?

Yeah I'm pretty behind on Veronica Mars now =(

agreed, first it was like 8:30 then 9:30 now its something like 10:30,.

whats with channel 10 these days.

Glistening fangs and gleaming claws,
    Teeth that pierce and jaws like saws,
    Its blood red eyes that pierce the moon,
    My fate is awaiting it will be here soon.

FinalFantasy

Default Re: Kristen Bell/'Veronica Mars' Fans, Unite!!!

t.v shows are just coming and going. it seems all the crap shows get to stay.