So, Kandy and I were talking the other day trying to figure out what could be setting Spencer off so much. He had been really improving and has now taken a huge step back again and has gotten worse. She was telling me about a dog she knew who didn't like the basement because there was "something" down there (they took the dog to a psychic I think and that was what the psychic told them). Kandy asked me if we were the first owners of this place. It just came to me when I was out shovelling, the woman who was living here before us (the only other owner) rented her 2nd bedroom out to a man named Ron (I think that was his name). Well, 4 months before she sold the place to us, Ron died of cancer. I never asked her because I really didn't think I would want to know but I wonder if he died here in the house or if his spirit is here. I don't even know if I believe in ghosts but I do think that if there was one, a dog would be able to sense it before a human.

What do you guys think? Do you think there could be a chance that I have a ghost? Anyone know a ritual to rid them from your house?