Sucks.

I loved my first year, and was looking forward to going back, but now I dont think I'm going to finish the year (admitally this is only the second day, I'm hoping Radio can make it better, or A2 Film).

So many rules now, before it was relaxed, and my mate in the year above said the same, but now there are rules all over the place. If you dont phone between 8.15 and 8.50 if you are ill you get put on disciplinary. Its going to be pretty hard to get though to them if the whole college are phoning the same number.

Last year (college year) me and a mate booked a holiday, the tutors knew that we had booked it for March, and now (after we've paid for most of it) they are saying we cant go, if we do we'll get put on disciplinary. They've said that we should change it for easter, but then the price goes up because its during school holidays, and there are 10 others going.

Also what pisses us off, is there is this guy who was hardly ever in, always saying he was ill etc, still hasn't handed in work from the first year, and hes still allowed on the course, I had 100% attendance last year, coursework handed in on time. And they wont let me have 3 days off >.