something has really upset me. it is not directly related to my ED but i think it has something to do with it.

last night i was talking with my mum about what we are studying in psychology at school.

i was saying we were learning about hypnosis. my mum said to me "i would never want to be hypnotised by you!" i asked why not and she said "because i dont trust you"

i am really upset. i cannot believe my mum doesnt trust me any more [img]images/smilies/cry.gif[/img]

she doesnt trust me because i have been very unhappy and angry for the last year because of my ED. i am so upset. it is like my mum is blaming me for being so unhappy.

she is the only person in my family who i can share my problems with and i rely a lot on her support because i dont speak to my dad because he is horrible to me.

i told my sister that my mum doesnt trust me and she was really shocked. she helped me feel a bit better though which is nice.

but i never see my sister coz she is always with her boyfriend.

i feel so alone. i am really hurt by what my mum said [img]images/smilies/cry.gif[/img]