So about a month ago I had quit smoking pot after a month of smoking weekly, and after seeing the stress it had put onto my girlfriend I had decided it was enough to stop. Well, last Wednesday I had the nastiest headache from a cold I was suffering from, and waiting for my brother to show up to drive me to my dad's, my headache kept growing worse and I decided to smoke with his girlfriend, and other roommates, and my headache went away which was the ultimate goal, and waited till 2 when he came to pick me up hanging out eating smores with his roommates, and never told my girlfriend.

I saw her today, and we hung out at my house with my dad, then we went out to dinner and dropped her off, but i never told her that I smoked. And I honestly feel bad for not telling her, but feel better knowing I'm not letting her go through all that mental trauma, and I just would feel bad if she found out again without me telling her, but I haven't decided if I was only going to make it a one last time, or start up again.