Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
    Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Default This is my story, u can share yours too

This is my weed adventure:

I've been hearing of weed and knew guys who smoked it and stuff. So, i was curious to try it. So i got some and went with a couple of friends to smoke it. It was my first time, i took 5-6 puffs and a back fire. Guess what.... OVERDOSE. I fainted and woke up after a little while (i guess) i felt i just lost concious for 10 secs or smth, but i'm not sure. Luckily, it wasn't serious, i didn't go to the hospital or anything, so my parents didn't know. But still i wanned to get high the weed way (when u get an overdose u don't get high). So after approx 2 month, i was hanging out with some other friends. We planned to go to the cinema and watch a comedy movie. They decided to get some weed, to have even more fun watching the movie. This time i took 5-6 puffs only. Guess wat...... NOTHING. I felt no change, as if i just smoked a cig. I was dissapointed. And still i wanned to feel the effect of weed. So, after 2 weeks, i got a "jobe" and smoked it all (i was all the time careful not to get an overdose)... Guess wat..... NOTHING. After that i surrendered, who the hell needs weed????

That's my story [img]images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]. Now i stick only to the alcohol. But never get drunk, for 2 reasons:

1- i like to always be concious and be able to control myself

2- i need a hell of a quantity just to feel something ( i mean when u laugh at every joke)

If u aren't on drugs, don't try it. I was lucky, i could have been much worth specially the first time. U really don't want to risk ur life just to destroy ur health.

If u are on drugs, then i have only one thing to say. "STOP DRUGS. CHANGE YOUR LIFE"

I'll be very pleased to hear ur story

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Black-private

That is an interesting story of yours. It looks like drugs can hardly affect you. I'm not on drugs but maybe one day I'll try them just out of curiosity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The world's biggest power is the (youth and) beauty of a woman.