Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner

Thanks

Default Do you think they will find a cure for aids?

I hope so, this will take awhile but i think they do find a cure or at least medicine to make a person live longer sad001

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

yeah aids is getting pretty bad these days i hope they come up with something mmm01

Thanks

Default There is a cure

There are many people world wide beating Aids, its even been on sixty minutes. Aids is a disease that attacks the Immune System you dont actually die from aids so i guess the medical profession cant help, you actually die from other common illnesses such as a cold when your immune system can no longer help. The people actual living normal lifes while remaining Hiv+ are doing so by a completely organic diet. Eliminating toxins from the body free's up your bodies resources so it can attack this disease. And those that have returned to a Hiv- state have done so via the same methods..

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by quantum physics
    There are many people world wide beating Aids, its even been on sixty minutes. Aids is a disease that attacks the Immune System you dont actually die from aids so i guess the medical profession cant help, you actually die from other common illnesses such as a cold when your immune system can no longer help. The people actual living normal lifes while remaining Hiv+ are doing so by a completely organic diet. Eliminating toxins from the body free's up your bodies resources so it can attack this disease. And those that have returned to a Hiv- state have done so via the same methods..

will be interesting to see what the future holds.

Rocky Lee

no besides why in the world would you even do all that all the time thats just stuped commit to some one and stay with them and dont do the thing all the time

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Lee
    no besides why in the world would you even do all that all the time thats just stuped commit to some one and stay with them and dont do the thing all the time
    Irony much?

For someone who is against Dictator's like S.H of the Iraq you sure are enforcing a 'everyone should do as I say" here.

I'm not sure tbh, it's not someone I've read much on to as far as AIDS goes.

Thanks

People shouldn't be dying of AIDS. No matter how horny you are, use a condom!! There wouldn't be 100 people dieing in Africa everyday if the knowledge of condoms was spread. It is a sad and true fact.

Silver Member

Thanks

They'll find the cure for it, but wont ever release it. Medical companys would go bankrupt because people wouldnt be pumping there dollars into medication, as they would be cured

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOCfan2
    People shouldn't be dying of AIDS. No matter how horny you are, use a condom!! There wouldn't be 100 people dieing in Africa everyday if the knowledge of condoms was spread. It is a sad and true fact.

What about those who live in third world countries who can't afford simple basics let alone contraception.

bilsonl4l

A big problem that definately needs more attention from the advanced nations.

I sure hope SuperSloppy from ocshow doesn't see this thread, the mention of Aids will get him going like nothing else.