I've been working on music with a friend of mine for a few weeks. He is a rapper and I, of course, am just the singer. But I help out with a lot, too. I have wrote this out and I'd like some input. Thanks. [img]images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I've got your pictures next to me and every time I close my eyes I swear they talk to me. I'm going crazy, baby, I'm going insane. It's been two months now since I've heard you callin" my name. I sit back, thinkin', if this is how it's supposed to be then why is everything you do the biggest part of me? I can't explain it and I can't believe this is how I feel and everything now doesn't feel real. And what am I supposed to do? The biggest part of my life is you. And in this mirror there used to be two and now I'm minus one. And every time I think I'm done I remember what you said to me. My love, my life, my inspiration, this is for you. Signed, yours truly, forever true.

(A chorus could go here...)

What am I supposed to do when you won't even listen? Maybe I'm a fool for writin" all these letters tellin" you what I'm missin'. And you told me to forget you and all the crazy shit we'd been through and **** it, I can't tough it. It's not as easy as me as it was for you. Every time I turn on my radio, I hear every song you used to sing and every time you'd look at me like I was your favorite being. Baby, is it too late? Can you change your mind just one more time? Even for one more night. I gotta feel you by my side, feel your body next to mine, and say everything I kept inside. My love, my life, my inspiration, this is for you. Signed yours truly, forever true.

...that's all i got.