Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Default Was I in the wrong here?

I started hanging out with a new group of people about 6 months ago. There was this guy who seemed to be a well rounded, genuine person. I was interested and he was too, we kissed but nothing serious. I later found out he had a girlfriend, so I told him that our 'relationship" wasn't going any further. Now, I don't know his girlfriend because she is on tour so I've only met her once. This guy cheats on her all the time, and for one reason or another it really bothers me that he does this. His best guy friends always talk about it and how he's being a scumbag yet they have never sat down and confronted him about all of these hookups. His girlfriend comes home for days at a time and he goes back to her, but when she leaves he's back out trying to get with girls.

Now, I said something to him about it last night. I wasn't rude about it, but I did tell him my opinion about it. At this point I would consider us good friends too, so I thought it was appropriate. I'm not a nosey person and I do not want to necessarily get involved but I thought me telling him its not right to do that to his girlfriend was me being a goodfriend, and although I don't know his girlfriend, I did it for her as well. He told me he appreciated it but I'm not sure if he was sincere. Do you think it was my place to say something to him? I thought so but I'm not so sure anymore..

Junior Chatterbox

Thanks

Default Re: Was I in the wrong here?

Yes, any guy that cheats on a girl that loves him, is desperate for someone like you to step in and say that, nice work

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 'Rated [R] Superstar View Post
    [COLOR="Red""]Yes, any guy that cheats on a girl that loves him, is desperate for someone like you to step in and say that, nice work [/COLOR]

no there not. Most of the time they could care less what someone else tells them.

Senior Chatterbox

Thanks

^exactly.

there's that thing about guys that have this ideology: they seperate love from sex. love is for the gf but sex is for any girl they can hook up with. the thing those boys don't understand is that this ideology is wrong when you got a gf because you cheat on her.

and girl if your friend found out his gf would be cheating on him he'd be all pissed off. but because he's the one cheating, he doesn't really notice the harm he might do if she finds out and considers what he's doing okay.

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carmi
    ^exactly.

there's that thing about guys that have this ideology: they seperate love from sex. love is for the gf but sex is for any girl they can hook up with. the thing those boys don't understand is that this ideology is wrong when you got a gf because you cheat on her.

and girl if your friend found out his gf would be cheating on him he'd be all pissed off. but because he's the one cheating, he doesn't really notice the harm he might do if she finds out and considers what he's doing okay.

:ok: Brilliant minds think alike!

Senior Chatterbox

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OCAussie
    :ok: Brilliant minds think alike!

and also because i've met all kinds of people with all kinds of f*cked up perceptions of life, love, sex, etc. and after meeting all those people i'm still relatively sane but also more open-minded to other people's view of things.

Silver Member

Thanks

and also because i've met all kinds of people with all kinds of f*cked up perceptions of life, love, sex, etc. and after meeting all those people i'm still relatively sane but also more open-minded to other people's view of things.

while im also to some extent open-minded, i still wonder sometimes how some guys have girlfriends and vice-versa

Senior Chatterbox

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OCAussie
    while im also to some extent open-minded, i still wonder sometimes how some guys have girlfriends and vice-versa

exactly. some girls are as bad as boys.

Silver Member

Thanks

exactly. some girls are as bad as boys.

oh without doubt. hence why im more then happy to be single and wait for someone that i want to go out with.

Senior Chatterbox

Thanks

hence why i'm in a relationship with a good guy for so long cause when you got one that you love and he loves you back, you don't wanna lose him.