Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Im A Super Member

Thanks

Default Re: Official NBA Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Slider
    I saw most of it. It was better then last year. The one game of the year when defense dont matter

The number of dunks that the east produced was sweet. Lebron almost had a triple double, the boy is just awesome and he is only 23.

Well back to the nitty gritty season. Atlanta tonight and you guys tomorn, should be a good couple of games.

Speaking of Atlanta did you hear that the signed Mike Bibby on saturday? I completly missed that untill reading about it this morning.

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman
    The number of dunks that the east produced was sweet. Lebron almost had a triple double, the boy is just awesome and he is only 23.

Well back to the nitty gritty season. Atlanta tonight and you guys tomorn, should be a good couple of games.

Speaking of Atlanta did you hear that the signed Mike Bibby on saturday? I completly missed that untill reading about it this morning.

Nah havent heard about the Bibby deal.

I wonder if Shaq is play against the Lakers. Seen as they didnt play him against Dallas

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Nah havent heard about the Bibby deal.

I wonder if Shaq is play against the Lakers. Seen as they didnt play him against Dallas

He is going to play. Your coach expects 20min a game form him.

Kidd has finally arrived in Dallas. The West is going to be even tougher now.

I thought you might like this article on Sun, Lakers and The Western Conference. 5 questions with all the espn writers given their honest opinions. ESPN - Roundtable: Sizing up Shaq, Kobe and the loaded West - NBA

Silver Member

Thanks

He is going to play. Your coach expects 20min a game form him.

Kidd has finally arrived in Dallas. The West is going to be even tougher now.

I thought you might like this article on Sun, Lakers and The Western Conference. 5 questions with all the espn writers given their honest opinions. ESPN - Roundtable: Sizing up Shaq, Kobe and the loaded West - NBA

Stupid ESPN people. Marion wanted out for awhile, and he was never able to step up in the playoffs and take control of a game.

Other then that the article was a good read, thanks. Had no idea everyone was so into the Lakers. Its not going to be that easy for them in the playoffs. Utah is definatly a sleeper team this year. There ignored by everyone in the West yet seem to be beating everyone

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Stupid ESPN people. Marion wanted out for awhile, and he was never able to step up in the playoffs and take control of a game.

Other then that the article was a good read, thanks. Had no idea everyone was so into the Lakers. Its not going to be that easy for them in the playoffs. Utah is definatly a sleeper team this year. There ignored by everyone in the West yet seem to be beating everyone

Thats what i thought and i thats what the Suns management thought (we should be GMs!).

It does seem to be the trend that LAL are the faves, especialy when Bynum and ariza comes back. Oh yeah WE beat you. Man i wished i stayed up for that game. I was going and then thought not, now i regret my stupiod decesion.

Silver Member

Thanks

Thats what i thought and i thats what the Suns management thought (we should be GMs!).

It does seem to be the trend that LAL are the faves, especialy when Bynum and ariza comes back. Oh yeah WE beat you. Man i wished i stayed up for that game. I was going and then thought not, now i regret my stupiod decesion.

At least you got a chance to watch the game. Cable here was showing some other dud game. so Lakers are now 3-1 against us so far this season. Great high scoring game. Here they were saying Shaq would affect the way we play.

Im A Super Member

Thanks

At least you got a chance to watch the game. Cable here was showing some other dud game. so Lakers are now 3-1 against us so far this season. Great high scoring game. Here they were saying Shaq would affect the way we play.

You might like this website as much as i!

Myp2p.eu :: Basketball Schedules , watch live Basketball and NBA on your pc.

Did you see the deal the cavs pulled out on the final day of trading? immense.

Silver Member

Thanks

You might like this website as much as i!

Myp2p.eu :: Basketball Schedules , watch live Basketball and NBA on your pc.

Did you see the deal the cavs pulled out on the final day of trading? immense.

Thanks for the site. Good stuff.

I just saw the trade now, for some reason i think Cleveland lost out on the trade. Ben Wallace has been average at Chicago since leaving Detroit. While Hughes has been good for the Cavs. I think the cavs have stuffed themselves up alittle.

Shaq shows he's still got something to give. Good win over Boston.

Rockets 11 straight, yet no-one talks about them

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Thanks for the site. Good stuff.

I just saw the trade now, for some reason i think Cleveland lost out on the trade. Ben Wallace has been average at Chicago since leaving Detroit. While Hughes has been good for the Cavs. I think the cavs have stuffed themselves up alittle.

Shaq shows he's still got something to give. Good win over Boston.

Rockets 11 straight, yet no-one talks about them

I think differently. A change in location for Wallace might make him play better.

I guess the rockets and jazz's recent run are easily overlooked when you think of the huge trades that have been happening recently, plus the allstar game.

Silver Member

Thanks

I think differently. A change in location for Wallace might make him play better.

I guess the rockets and jazz's recent run are easily overlooked when you think of the huge trades that have been happening recently, plus the allstar game.

One thing that everyone said is that Wallace was only good because of the players around him in Detroit.