Welcome To The Health, Food & Fitness Forums.

A place to talk Health, Food And Fitness.

As most of you know, the topic of eating disorders is something that needs to be discussed so members can become informed, but at the same time, something which many people choose to glorify. This is not something we condone on Forum Central 1 Chat Forums, we are here to support people with their situations, not inform them or encourage them in harmful behavior.

So, here are the basic guidelines for this forum

-Be respectful of other members situations. This means, just because you may not think someone is overweight, and that they are being irrational, that doesn't mean it will help to tell them that. This is a sensitive subject for many and they do not need to have a topic full of 'OMG UR NOT FAT'. Support them. Telling them something that they've heard a million times isn't going to help, nor is it genuine.

-Comparing yourself to them isn't going to help either of you. This means, if someone says: "I have a self esteem problem, I feel my weight of *130 lbs* is not attractive" (whatever, you understand) you don't go into that topic and say 'omg well I weigh 115 and I think I'm fat'. That doesn't help. It will only make that member feel worse about themselves and it's more or less you trying to take the spotlight. Unless what you post has something to offer the topic starter, don't post.

-DO NOT GLORIFY EATING DISORDERS. This is a zero tolerance policy. Any post which we feel encourages or glorifies harming yourself will be deleted. This is dangerous and not what our site is about. It is not okay, cute, or anything of the sort to make those types of attention seeking topics and we will not condone it.

Rules:

1. All ages are accepted here, but no sexual explicit content.

2. Granted this is general discussion, so we will be lenient enough to let spam flow through, but no double posting and no one-word posts.

3. No pictures, Links, Emails, or other personal information/websites.

4. FLAMING, BASHING, AND TROLLING is NOT tolerated.

5. Source links are allowed in this forum as long as your post/threads has some content-or-you are helping out a member and not promoting another site.

6. We ask you to keep the conversation civil, and in good taste. Please refrain from using vulgar language, personal attacks, racial, ethnic, or sexual innuendos. We have different age groups that visit this site, so keep this in mind when posting.

Thanks