Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beauty tips

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Default Beauty tips

We have been considering fruits necessary only from healthy living. But these have been proved to be essential for healthy, glowing and clear skin. They are a source of vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and act as an antioxidants .These protect the skin from the harmful UV rays. The skin absorbs the vitamins from the juice applied as packs on the skin.This increase the elasticity and glow of the skin. This has been the reason why our ancestors have included vegetables and fruits in all beauty products.

Primary fruit used for skin care is PAPAYA , which contains the “papain” enzyme. This nourishes and helps I the growth of new cells, promotes the smoothening of the skin. It acts as a moisturizer and also promotes healing of marks and acts as an anti aging agent. Papaya paste if applied prevents acne. Papaya face pack helps to promote the growth of new cells and gives soft and supple skin. The anti-bacterial agent helps to heal wounds and burns.

Pomegranate -It is a powerful antioxidant and prevents the damage of cells. It fights aging signs as it increases the life of cologne, elastic in and fibroblasts cells. It slows down the damage of these cells.

Avocado -This fruit contains a high percentage of Vitamin A, B, C and E and is therefore used in high quality beauty products. It has potassium element which promotes soft skin, moisturizes and nourishes the skin. It clears stretch marks and scars on the skin. Vitamin A and Vitamin B contents, control oil content in the skin, and balance the skin looks. Vitamin C prevents sunburns. It maintains the level of Cologen.

Complete Skin Care means

1. Nutrition -Provides the maximum nourishment to your skin. Consumption of the right food, balanced diet of fruits and vegetables.

2. Protection from pollution, UV rays, dust dirt and sweat.

3. Moisture -Provide enough moisturizer to maintain soft, healthy and clear skin.

Consumption of Vitamin E & A fights signs of aging, protection against UV rays and using anti-oxidants assures healthy and clear skin.

Thanks

Default Re: Beauty tips

The most popular here is papaya. Papaya soaps here are everywhere. lol But I'd go for Avocado when it comes to eating despite its cholesterol level.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kidscarecomplete
    We have been considering fruits necessary only from healthy living. But these have been proved to be essential for healthy, glowing and clear skin. They are a source of vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and act as an antioxidants .These protect the skin from the harmful UV rays. The skin absorbs the vitamins from the juice applied as packs on the skin.This increase the elasticity and glow of the skin. This has been the reason why our ancestors have included vegetables and fruits in all beauty products.

Primary fruit used for skin care is PAPAYA , which contains the smart wool“papain” enzyme. This nourishes and helps I the growth of new cells, promotes the smoothening of the skin. It acts as a moisturizer and also promotes healing of marks and acts as an anti aging agent. Papaya paste if applied prevents acne. Papaya face pack helps to promote the growth of new cells and gives soft and supple skin. The anti-bacterial agent helps to heal wounds and burns.

Pomegranate -It is a powerful antioxidant and prevents the damage of cells. It fights aging signs as it increases the life of cologne, elastic in and fibroblasts cells. It slows down the damage of these cells.

Avocado -This fruit contains a high percentage of Vitamin A, B, C and E and is therefore used in high quality beauty products. It has potassium element which promotes soft skin, moisturizes and nourishes the skin. It clears stretch marks and scars on the skin. Vitamin A and Vitamin B contents, control oil content in the skin, and balance the skin looks. Vitamin C prevents sunburns. It maintains the level of Cologen.

Complete Skin Care means

1. Nutrition -Provides the maximum nourishment to your skin. Consumption of the right food, balanced diet of fruits and vegetables.

2. Protection from pollution, UV rays, dust dirt and sweat.

3. Moisture -Provide enough moisturizer to maintain soft, healthy and clear skin.

Consumption of Vitamin E & A fights signs of aging, protection against UV rays and using anti-oxidants assures healthy and clear skin.

Well, I haven't tried putting fruits on my skin. I usually eat them for dinner to get healthy and stay fit. But you know what, Im gonna try the avocado tonight and see the magic work.

Oh and one more thing as a beauty tip. Be yourself!.... unless you suck. hehehehe

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

1.Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser..

2.Apply the mixture of honey and milk on the face . This will make your skin glow..

3.Mix half-a-cup honey to your bath water for soft and smooth skin..

4.For supple skin, apply a ripe smashed banana on your face for 20 minutes daily..

I hope you will like my tips..

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Very useful tips.. Thanks for sharing..

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Thank you for lots of imformation of beaty.
    I really want these tips.
    May be i will beautiful!

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    India

Heartbeat

Wow you are really pretty! I think a more dramatic look would look good on you. Keep your hair the same color but grow it out (if you have split ends PLEASE get a trim) and straighten it stick straight. get some brow powder that matches the color of your hair and fill in your eyebrows to make your beautifully shaped brows stand out. For your makeup either concentrate on your eyes or your lips but not both at once. If you concentrate on your eyes use black liner and shadow and if you concentrate on your lips use a berry lip gloss. Your problems are simple to fix, for your dry skin just use a daily moisturizer, don't layer your hair so it's as thick as possible (and in my opinion fine hair is better than thick hair anyway), and use concealer under your eyes and a lightweight foundation to cover up your pores you don't need much. I like your light skin with dark hair so don't worry about that it makes you unique!

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Take carrot,lime juice,papaya,tomato (necessary amount ) .grind it well .massage the mixture gently on face for 5 mins and apply on face.leave it for 15mins.wash it off with cold water ...your skin glows!!!!! try it!!!

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Hmm... I like the skin care section.. usually I take great care of my skin to avoid acne problem coz its oily

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Thanks for the tips everyone, they are great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]