Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Argentina

Default Problems with my - friend help

Anissa-"friend"
    Steph- my best friend
    Josh-Anissas bf as of today
    Tallon-The guy that likes Anissa, Anissa used to like him, Stephs stepbrother
    Tim-Stephs stepbrother
    Sam-Stephs younger sister

Part 1
    Anissa is using me and Steph. She always calls us up and asks if she can go over to one of our houses. Well, she tells me it is my hot tub and pool. Steph is always saying, "well my house isnt fun because i dont have the internet or cable." Anissa is like o...*pauses* will Tallon be there?" That is what she has said for the past year. Then, when Tallon wasnt over there, Anissa wouldnt be interested in going over there anymore. It got so annoying. Everyday she would ask Steph that. Now, ever since she knew Josh lived next door to Steph, which has only been a few weeks, she goes there everyday after school basically only to see Josh. Like, Steph and Anissa will be outside. Anissa will say something like"Steph lets go sit over there so Josh will see me and come outside." Steph will say something like "No" and Anissa will roll her eyes and walk away. She will basically DITCH Steph. Oh my gosh, she just goes over there for Tallon and Josh. And then i think she only hangs out with me and Steph so she can say she has best friends. We all used to be like best friends, me, Steph, and Anissa. But now...Anissa is just using us i think. Then she always brags about guys liking her. It gets so annoying!! Everyday it is another guy liking her and she is always trying to get guys to like her. Okay Josh is her boyfriend as of today. I bet Josh doesnt know about Anissa liking a lot of otehr guys. She said "Tallon is on reserve now. In case things dont work out with me and Josh, I will have him to fall back on." I am just like...WHAT?!?! How rude is that? I think that is one of the eanest things you can do to a guy. Besides cheating on him which is worse. THEN, i talked to Anissa on the phone a few times today, to get soem things sorted out. Well, i found this out: Josh told Tallon Anissa was his girlfriend. Tallong didn't believe this, because Tallon and Anissa have liekd each otehr for the past year. So, Tallon had Sam call up Anissa and ask if Josh and Anissa were dating. She said yes. Tallon was heartbroken....he was moping around according to Steph. When i told Anissa, she said "I dont care, he can be heartbroken." Poor Tallon. I feel bad for him. THEN...Sam and Anissa are friends. Okay thats fine. Sam goes to Anissas house a few times a week after school. They have known each other for about a year, but have only started to become friends recently. Then i found out, Anissa tells Sam stuff she doesnt even tell me or steph!!We have known each other since the beginning of seventh grade. Sam wont tell us most of the stuff Anissa told her. But she did tell us Anissa and Josh kissed. I was so pissed Anissa didnt tell us this. I called up Anissa. She told me: Well i went over to Joshs house today. I went inside and he gave me this license to kiss him. It was funny. Then we sat on the couch and watched tv. He kissed me and his mom wasnt home and yeah." Josh said they made out. I dont know what really happened. Another thing that makes me pissed at her is, she blows me and Steph off for "cool guys" I mean, she just thinks we are going to be there forever. Wrong. I started crying at this point. I mean, this has been Anissa. I have known her for 2 years. This stuff has only happened this year, not last year. It was the first time Steph had ever heard me cry, even though it was on the phone. Then we just talked all day long about everything and what we were going to do.

Part 2
    We decided nest Saturday, we were going to talk to her about everything. Well, i got off the phone with Steph at 6:30ish. She called me back around 7:15 and she was crying. This is what happened: Steph, Tallon, and Tim went outside. Josh went over there. Well, i guess the other day, Anissa was looking at Josh's butt. Steph went to Anissa and said "He has a better butt than Tallon." Steph didnt want Anissa to tell Josh that, and she told her not to. Apparently, Anissa did. So, when Josh went over to Stephs house, he started teasing her about it. Then he kept throwing a ball over and over at Stephs butt. That is what made Steph cry. So, she told me this over the phone, and i had to calm her down. Well, me and Steph decided not to talk to Anissa. We are really pissed off at her. Everyone is, except Josh and Sam. Okay..now..more about Josh. He is dangerous. He was on house arrest for beating up a guy with some weight machine equipment. Anissa knows this. Also, Josh tore Sams yearbook. steph said to give it back. Josh put Steph into a headlock and was like "oo now what are you going to do?" Anissa also knows this. Also, i think Josh is using Anissa. He says "oh im so experienced at making out and kissing and having sex." Well..he is 15. If he is so experienced... I dont want Anissa to get hurt even though everyone is pissed at her. Then, everyone will stay pissed at her, and she will have no one to turn to. FYI, me and Steph dont even knowif Anissa will listen to us. She isnt even supossed to have a boyfriend either. We cant really avoid her either, because she lives close to Steph, and her boyfriend lives next door to Steph. What should me and Steph do?

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Philippines

why not talk to her.. that is the best thing u can do..

Awesome Forums member

Thanks

Country
    United-States

I know this post is late, but you should talk to Anissa, and tell her everything that she's doing to hurt your and your friends feelings, I mean it's the least you can do right.
    If she doesn't listen then she isn't a true friend.

Thanks

Country
    Australia

You need to talk to her and sort this mess out...

Thanks

Country
    United-States

i say talk to her

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

I think u both should talk to her too. Also...am I right in saying there is a small touch of jealousy coming from u with regards to Anissa's male attention? Just thought I'd mention that cos it might fuel the hard feelings u have for her atm although I do agree she sounds like a b**ch for what she's doing to the guys.
    If u guys talk to her and she doesn't care enough to work it out with u both then maybe let her be for a while and not hang out with her, don't be harsh to her or b**tchy though, then maybe she'll appreciate u guys more when she finds she's without u both. If your not mean to her then it will be easier for u all to get along after the fights finished. Just a thought.

As another thought, do u know if she has had some changes in her home life this year? Reason I ask is cos if she hasn't been his way before then maybe somethings upset her life a bit and it's coming out in her actions. If she can't talk to her parents about it or work it out then it might be the reason why.
    Last edited by wavedy; 16-01-2011 at 08:33 PM.

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    India

why not talk to her.. that is the best thing u can do..