Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner

Thanks

Country
    Fiji

Default Do you guys have any scary stories?

Hey guys, I was wondering if you have any scary stories to share. Like horrifying experiences or anything. I have a lot but I'l tell you one real quick. When we were little like 9, we used to be scared of Candyman, my cousin's name was Candice so she used to tell all of us that Candyman was her dad. She was 2 yrs older than all of us so she'd say his name in the mirror and take off running. So one time she said it and we all stood there and all of the sudden the mirror fell completly off the wall and shattered to pieces. It was so scary but now its just funny as hell. Hope to read some of your stories Especially if your into Haunted houses and Halloween which is 2 things I absolutely adore.

Silver Member

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

lol i remember the Candyman good one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It is impossible for any severed individual to experience pain
    Pleasure, memory, dream or thought of any kind
    This young man will be as unfeeling as unthinking as the dead
    Until the day joins them

I don't know weather I'm alive or dreaming or dead or remembering
    How can you tell what's a dream and what's real
    When you can't even tell when your awake and when your asleep
    Where am I?

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    India

I am new to this forums.....

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Black-private

When I hear stories about Bloody Mary and mirrors I feel light in the head and get slight panic attacks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The world's biggest power is the (youth and) beauty of a woman.

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

I've got an old scary campfire type story that I used to tell...

The L shaped room
    3 girls shared this L shaped room, 2 in one end and 1 blind girl with her guide dog in the other. The blind girl would put her hand down beside the bed if she heard anything weird, if the dog licked her hand she knew everything was ok.
    One night as they all slept she'd heard some strange sounds so she put her hand down, the dog licked it and so she went back to sleep. There was another disturbance later on in the night, again she put her hand down, the dog licked it and she thought nothing of it and went back to sleep.
    The third time she heard noises she woke again, the dog licked her hand again so she thought all was well.

In the morning both her sisters and the dog were found dead, brutally murdered.
    An investigation showed the older sister was murdered 1st, the dog next and then the younger sister in the wee hours of the morning.......so who was it that was licking her hand?......

Thanks

Country
    United-States

There is some creepy stuff posted here.I will try to find a good story to share.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]oh I cant go any further than this oh I want you so bad It's ,my only wish cool I spend time just thinking thinking thinking about you every single day yes I'am really missing missing you all those things we used to used to do hey girl it used to it used to be me and you I can't go any further than this I want you so bad it's my only wish.(Meet me halfway by the black eyed peas)

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Black-private

Quote Originally Posted by wavedy View Post
    I've got an old scary campfire type story that I used to tell...

The L shaped room
    3 girls shared this L shaped room, 2 in one end and 1 blind girl with her guide dog in the other. The blind girl would put her hand down beside the bed if she heard anything weird, if the dog licked her hand she knew everything was ok.
    One night as they all slept she'd heard some strange sounds so she put her hand down, the dog licked it and so she went back to sleep. There was another disturbance later on in the night, again she put her hand down, the dog licked it and she thought nothing of it and went back to sleep.
    The third time she heard noises she woke again, the dog licked her hand again so she thought all was well.

In the morning both her sisters and the dog were found dead, brutally murdered.
    An investigation showed the older sister was murdered 1st, the dog next and then the younger sister in the wee hours of the morning.......so who was it that was licking her hand?......

I got a headache thinking. Who (or what) was it that was licking her hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    There is some creepy stuff posted here.I will try to find a good story to share.

Go on ... make my day...I mean scare my day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Country
    United-States

I changed my mind at the last minute.I know a site calledScary Website | Scary For Kids.Don't let the name fool you because this site is awesome.It has so many scary stories.And they always post new things.
    Last edited by Dawn; 30-11-2011 at 10:18 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]oh I cant go any further than this oh I want you so bad It's ,my only wish cool I spend time just thinking thinking thinking about you every single day yes I'am really missing missing you all those things we used to used to do hey girl it used to it used to be me and you I can't go any further than this I want you so bad it's my only wish.(Meet me halfway by the black eyed peas)

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Black-private

Thanks for the link. This is from Scary Website | Scary For Kids.

The Red Robe is a creepy legend from japan about a girl who checks into a strange hotel and encounters an even stranger woman.

Red Robe

A Japanese girl traveled to Taiwan on holiday. She decided to stay in a cheap hotel to save money. When she got to her room and began to unpack, she realized that the hotel receptionist had given her room 66 on the 6th floor. A chill went down her spine. Technically, that was 666.

While unpacking her things, she heard someone knocking the door to her room. She opened the door but there was nobody there. She poked her head out and looked around, but she did not see anyone in the corridor. The girl figured it was just her imagination, so she shut the door and resumed unpacking.

Suddenly, there was another knock on the door. This time, when she opened the door, there was a woman standing outside wearing a red bathrobe. The strange woman was crying and shaking. She told the girl that she had accidentally locked herself out of her room. The strange woman also said that she was having problems with her hsband and she was really depressed and suicidal.

The girl felt sorry for the strange woman, so she offered to go down to the lobby and get a replacement key for her from the hotel receptionist. However, when the girl took the elevator down to the lobby, it was empty. She did not find anyone at reception.

She rang the bell on the desk and waited. After a few minutes, the receptionist appeared and the girl asked her for a replacement key for the room of the woman in the red robe.

Receptionist: “The woman in the red robe?… What woman in a red robe?”

Girl: “Oh, this strange woman, she came to my room because she got locked out of her own room.”

Receptionist: “What are you talking about. We have only one guest staying on the 6th floor today and that is you.”

Girl: “That can’t be true! Can you check again?”

Receptionist: “Oh, I know… You may not believe this, but it’s true. There was a horrible tragedy. A few years ago, a woman was staying here. She was in room 66 on the 6th floor. The very room that you are staying in today. She and her husband split up and she wanted to commit suicide. But, in her madness, she decided that she wanted everyone in the hotel to die with her. So she put on a white robe and, carrying a shotgun, she went from floor to floor shooting people. There was so much blood everywhere. It was horrible. She was insane and there was so much blood that her white robe was stained red. Ever since that day, guests who stay on the 6th floor say they see her from time to time.”

The girl was speechless.

The receptionist smiled as she walked out from behind the desk and pointed to a red stain on her own stomach.

Receptionist: “Look… see! This is where she shot me!”

Plenty more of scary stories there to scare your pants off. I had enough for this week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]