Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks

Country
    Fiji

Default call me crazy :: What do you think of when u hear vampire?

well yeah um i do read to many vampire books ok ,
    so...we know theres alot of debate about what defines a vampire.....but I wanna hear what all yall think vampires are. Who knows maybe someone's mind will be changed. Heres mine......I think vampires are half demon half human. The demon side is the drinking blood and not being able to go out in sunlight. The human part is the looking normal (until the fangs come out) the breathing heart beating and the having a few feelings....unfortuneatly there feelings are limited. like to happy and angry. I think they are easily disguised becoz of theyre human traits and so they look like regular ppl who work at night so thats their shift. I dont believe the holy water and cross crap bcoz they were left some "salvation" from there lost souls. I believe only their "beloveds" (significant other specifically picked out for them) can save there demonic souls and make them human again. Unfortunately there is only one beloved per vamp and with the whole big world it is rare that vamps get saved. I do not believe that vamps can be turned. That is my theory on vamps.

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    United-States

The Undead. Vampyr. Vampires go by many names and folk tales of these bloodthirsty creatures exist in every culture since almost the dawn of time. Legend has it that when another vampire, an undead creature, bites a human, that person becomes a vampire. Condemned to walk the earth in search of victims to drain of their blood for sustenance, a vampire can be killed by sunlight or a stake driven through its heart. They can be repelled by crucifixes and garlic.

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

As stated above, Vamps have been around since the beginning of time, so we read. If they are real (and I'd like to think they are) then I'd say the sunlight stuff is hogwash and so is the garlic. Who likes the smell of that sh*t raw anyway?! I don't know if they'd be immortal or have all of the powers we hear about but I think that evolution would be something they'd adapted to too, somewhat. Self control would be a must in this day and age. I'd love to meet one that was NOT hungry at the time lol.

Thanks

Country
    Canada

To me, vampires are just like humans who have eternal lives and take blood for food. Of course, there's like a spell or witchcraft voodoo thing casted upon them to make them go extinct. I think vampires are lonely beings if they love, say, a human. Unless, they're like bound to another vampire for love then I guess it's all good..? Random thought...how do they make babies? LOL. Is it similar to the Twilight thing? Or maybe Blue Bloods. I guess I've read too much vampire-y romance books.

Hmm. I hope they're real. Same goes for werewolves, sirens, mermaid, and ATLANTIS! They add to the mysteries of the universe. Like you. And me.

Im A Super Member

My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks

Country
    Trinidad-Tobago

When i think when i hear vampire... i think about a mosquito... because the vampire and mosquito has the same objective.... which is to SUCK pplz blood!!! XD
    LyDrake
    ~!~Forum Admin~!~

You may contact me via pm with any questions, issues, or concerns.My pm box is always open.

Rep+ is greatly appreciated and will be returned!

Banned

Thanks

Country
    Australia

dark and scary thoughts.

Thanks

Country
    Philippines

When I heat about the world "vampire" the first thing comes out of my mind are blood sucking humans, well duh anybody knows that XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i51.tinypic.com/9zvs6b.png[/SIGPIC]

Silver Member

Thanks

Country
    Swaziland

I thought Vampires had different color eyes a pale skin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    .Roger Federer.

Junior Chatterbox

My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks

Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Gingivere View Post
    well yeah um i do read to many vampire books ok ,
    so...we know theres alot of debate about what defines a vampire.....but I wanna hear what all yall think vampires are. Who knows maybe someone's mind will be changed. Heres mine......I think vampires are half demon half human. The demon side is the drinking blood and not being able to go out in sunlight. The human part is the looking normal (until the fangs come out) the breathing heart beating and the having a few feelings....unfortuneatly there feelings are limited. like to happy and angry. I think they are easily disguised becoz of theyre human traits and so they look like regular ppl who work at night so thats their shift. I dont believe the holy water and cross crap bcoz they were left some "salvation" from there lost souls. I believe only their "beloveds" (significant other specifically picked out for them) can save there demonic souls and make them human again. Unfortunately there is only one beloved per vamp and with the whole big world it is rare that vamps get saved. I do not believe that vamps can be turned. That is my theory on vamps.
    When I hear of Vampires I think of one thing: Politics.
    Hello.

Thanks

Country
    Philippines

Is this spam or you're using another language?
    Cause I can't understand you.
    Last edited by Kd.; 08-02-2011 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Took out quote cause it had nasty sites
    [SIGPIC]http://i51.tinypic.com/9zvs6b.png[/SIGPIC]