Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
    Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Default Idk just a rant but not.. You'll see

Do ever feel like sometimes that you're just not good enough, that you don't live up to your friends expectations. You to do everything for them and yet they do something and it feels like a slap in the face to you. Or that you try everyday to be a friend and they don't try back? ( not saying their a bad friend but in a general sence). I think that being a goodfriend is doing everything you can even when it feels like a slap in the face or it's not them trying or just when something doesn't go your way it's still trying no matter what even if it hurts. Sometimes I feel like it's really hard to stop being someones friend when all you want is to be friends even if they don't. Idk what I'm really talking about anymore but yeah. But i think having atleast one friend you can talk to is the best. I love my friends and I feel like I'm kind of bashing them in this but I'm really not it's just something I feel at moments with certain frends but I won't do anything about it because idk why I guess just because I try to be the bestest frend I can be. And sorry for my bad spelling I'm on my iPod and yeah.

Awesome Forums member

Thanks

Country
    United-States

I see what you're saying, yeah I agree.

Tank Supporter~

Thanks

Country
    Canada

I know how you feel.

There was a time when I had tried to "re-connect" with my friend again because I thought we were drifting away from each other. She didn't talk to me as much as she did, and she became closer to another person. Not me, her best friend. So, what I did was I confronted her. She probably had felt indifferent about it. She might have taken our friendship lightly because she just acted like nothing happened the next day we saw each other.

I thought, "Ok. Fine. Be that way, I don't need someone like you." I didn't talk to her for a while, and time just passed. I became close to someone else and it was like our friendship ended. Then suddenly, she just approached me and told me how she missed me and all. Of course, I stared at her oddly. Why now? Then she apologized, and we became good friends again. There was drama, yeah. I don't like drama. lol So I let time took care of it.

True friends are difficult to find. <-- I still don't have that friend yet. Hahahaha!

Forum Moderator

My Mood
    Curious
    Thanks

Country
    United-States

Yeah...

I sometimes feel like I'm failing everyone. It sucks..

Thanks

Country
    Philippines

True bro, I know what ya mean.
    I hear ya, just don't give up.
    [SIGPIC]http://i51.tinypic.com/9zvs6b.png[/SIGPIC]

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    United-States

You have to be you & keep it REAL!!! I know people have said that a lot but lets break it down and make it real.
    I or you = self
    Have to be = do what makes you feel
    Keep it = just do it
    Real = no one can make anyone feel anyway unless they allow themselves to feel it
    It really doesn't matter how or what others feel about you it matters how you feel about them, if you want to be friendly and your intentions are real and others are not feeling it thats on them not on you brother. Let the haters hate I am going to be me and love and if they wanna hate, then that is on them. I only have to account for what I do and how I treat people, "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." Martin Luther King, Jr. Keeping it real is more a state of mind than a catch phrase used to justify hurting others or being a dick. So stay and just be you!

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Philippines

you cannot please everybody but the true friendship what ever happen through ups and downs they still there if not don't be disappointed one thing is proven he/she not your true friend.

yes it really hard for the one you count on and turn out he/she can't be with you the moment you needed them.

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    India

I sometimes feel like I'm failing everyone. It sucks..