Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
    Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Arrow 2 Interview with Casey Heynes Snaps Back' to Bully, Ritchard Gale

so if anyone hasn't heard yet, this 16 year old teen Casey Heynes is a hero world wide for finally fighting back attacking at a 12 year old Ritchard Gale. Casey Heynes had been bulled all his life so he says.
    Ritchard had also been bulled in primary school. they make Ritchard look like his been a bully all his life, what a crock of shit. SO many people world wide are calling Casey Heynes a hero for fighting back. i agree that Casey Heynes had, had enough of being bullied, but fighting back to a 12 year old. for all you people around the world calling Casey a hero, you were not there and heard what Ritchard Gale had said before the fight that caused the fight in the first place.
    i totally think both are in the wrong, Ritchard looking the fool jumping around like an idiot then getting slammed. even people in USA are calling Casey Heynes a hero, theres a facebook for Casey Heynes and it has like 30,000 likes calling him a hero.
    Casey Heynes caused the fight, and then fights back being the hero like WTF.
    now Ritchard Gale is getting all this crap thrown at him, on facebook, everywhere.
    Bullies usually go around in two's or three's, not just a single 12 year old kid that had been bullied to. Casey Heynes mum put the video on facebook for all to see, what a load of shit. im not sure i'd be proud of my 16 years old son beating up a 12 year old.
    Ritchard Gale did go at it the wrong way, but Casey Heynes could have thrown Ritchard Gale to the ground, Ritchard could have been in a wheel chair for life, the guys body almost hit the bricks. would Casey Heynes be a hero after that? i think not.
    some, only some kids i seen bullied at school have a smart ass mouth on them and dont know when to shut it, Casey Heynes started it. why is everyone only seeing what happened in the fight, why doesnt Casey Heynes speak up about what he said before hand. Casey Heynes had of said something to Ritchard Gale to wanna get the camera out and film it. both was in the wrong, but the media has put the wrong fight on the TV world wide. if it was 2 bullies attacking one kid and the kid went crazy bashing them with a baseball bat their the type of bullies that deserve it and deserve to be put on TV. Ritchard Gale is no bully, more of a 12 year old fool.
    Casey Heynes looking like the hero has now put him self in the firing line and may get bashed for what he did. putting all this shit in the public eye is bullshit. i have seen way worse in my school years of teen finally fighting back. when i was at school i was the one that took out the bullies, when ever i seen anyone getting hurt i would kick the shit out them or at least help. i was suspended many times for fighting, my mum would always ring the school and ask if the kid i beat the crap out of was a bully, %98 of the time they were bullies. it all started when i was in grade 1, i had a 13 year punch me in the nose to the point of blood everywhere, i couldnt do nothing at that age. in grade 3, a grade 6 punched me in the stomach where i was winded. from that point onwards i went to fighting schools. by grade 5 i was the strongest in the school, taking out anyone, even grade sixes. in year 7 i was in trouble first day be cause of a year 9 bully tripping the new year 7's in the hall way over. i am over 20 years old now and will help anyone inneed, thats just me, i would basically risk my life to help a person in need.
    so if i had of walked around the corner and seen Casey Heynes slam this 12 year old kid i would of smashed him, sorry, thats what i dont like, seeing people getting hurt. what im saying is Casey Heynes should not of slammed the kid down like he did.
    if it was the other way around and i seen Ritchard Gale punch the teen in the face i would have thrown him up againest the wall, if he tried to hit me he would go down, why would i only warn him? because he has no muscle and his only 12, and the punch was a shocker.

P.S im not making my self out to be some hero, but if you are a bully or your hurting someone, you will get whats coming to you.
    P.S.S of course the video and all this shit would make it to facebook, because facebook biggest dumb ass network on the web.

i dont know, you be the judge ???

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

Casey Haines is a petty little shit. Honestly I see more evil in his eyes than any kid I've seen in recent years. Richard shouldn't have punched him, yes, but the reaction Casey had was out right WRONG. How on Earth could a reaction like THAT be considered a hero's act to a 12 year old child? ****ing bullshit.

Silver Member

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

Casey Heynes is a wanker evil little shit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It is impossible for any severed individual to experience pain
    Pleasure, memory, dream or thought of any kind
    This young man will be as unfeeling as unthinking as the dead
    Until the day joins them