Bristol Palin confronts heckler after riding mechanical bull, calls him a 'homosexual'

LOS ANGELES - Bristol Palin got mighty chapped Thursday night when a heckler called her mom a "wh--e" at the Saddle Ranch bar in West Hollywood.

The former first daughter of Alaska had just finished a mechanical bull ride when a man yelled obscenities and spurred a bizarre caught-on-tape exchange over Sarah Palin's record and the man's sexual orientation.

"Did you ride Levi like that?" the heckler yelled, referring to Bristol's estranged babydaddy Levi Johnston. "Your mother's a wh--e."

Bristol Palin, 20, quickly made her way through the crowd to confront the unidentified 47-year-old man.

"What did you say?" she asked as a camera from Hollywood.TV kept rolling. "Your mother's the f---ing devil, dude," the man replied.

"Oh is she? What did she do wrong?" Bristol Palin asked.

The man then called Sarah Palin "evil" and said she'll end up in hell if such a place exists.

"Is it because you're a homosexual?" Bristol Palin asked. "And that's why you hate her?"

The man said he was gay but wanted to know why she called him a homosexual.

"Because I can tell you are. That's your big boyfriend right there," she said.

A bystander tried to break up the heated exchange, to no avail.

"She lies about what, sir? She lies about what, seriously? I'd love to hear. Can you give me one example, because you haven't yet?" Bristol Palin continued.

"Everything about Obama. She lies," he replied.

"Really? Sir, sir listen. You haven't given me one example. So if you're going to call my mother a whore, I'd love to hear one example," the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant said.

The man refused to back down and made a crack about the recent rumor that Sarah Palin had a fling with former NBA player Glen Rice just months before her marriage to Todd Palin.

The alleged one-night stand took place in 1987 when the former Alaska governor was a sports reporter fresh out of college, according to Joe McGinniss" book "The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin."

"You know what, you don't look anything like Glen Rice. I thought you would," the heckler said, escalating the dispute even further.

"You're right, I'm half African American. You caught me. You caught me sir," Bristol said as she threw up her hands.

The dust-up seemed to be over, but footage then cut to Bristol Palin approaching the man one more time.

She's seen snapping her fingers in the air and saying "Let's go" as the man gets even more agitated.

"You're f---ing white trash from Wasilla. Your mother ran that city into the f---ing grave," he screamed as Bristol Palin and a crew purportedly filming her new reality TV show made their way outside.

A manager at the Saddle Ranch declined to comment when reached by phone Friday