V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by dark_angel198911 View Post
    Here's some update:

I found a girl on facebook that I went to junior high with. She ****ed up my life there. Right from the start, she liked almost everyone but me. No wonder I kicked a hole in the wall and got suspended alot. I'm 22 now and she STILL don't like me.

Nobody f**ks up ur life. Unless this girl kidnapped and tortured u then I can't see how she ruined ur life. To me u sound like a spoiled little so and so who needs to wake up and see that life is not what u want it to be and never will be unless u drop the chip on your shoulder and move on. I'm not trying to be nasty here, I'm just so emotional over what I read that u do to these ppl. Why treat others badly who do nothing wrong to u? The person who u say hates u hasn't even done anything wrong to u. By doing that aren't u as bad as the girl who hates u? U need help, serious long term psychological help, seriously, u do. I think u have a condition of some sort, like bipolar disorder or something. It's treatable.

All through life u will find ppl who don't like u for one reason or another. Paying them won't buy them. Maybe they don't like u cos they see u as a threat or maybe u remind them of someone else they know or maybe u just did something to piss them off. There is not a soul on Earth that will not have someone who doesn't like them.

If I had a friend at work that someone was being mean to I wouldn't add them to my fb either, not that the fb thing is a big deal.

Go to your local community centre and ask to speak to a councillor, they're generally free in Aust but I don't know where u are. Once u find out whats wrong u will be able to understand why u feel the way u do and help yourself.
    Good luck

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

So I just looked up 'personality disorder NOS" that u posted in another thread. I know about Aspergers already. That is a pretty crazy disorder u have there, no wonder u do the things u do. Ok something I've learned about Autism is that certain things need to be learned, they don't just come naturally to u. U had me wondering why it seemed like the most natural thing to do was to pay ppl to be ur friend and gossip. Now I understand better.

Here's the thing. Work places are not a social setting. They can be a little but ppl are there to work together, not bc they are suited to each other or even to like each other, they are there to get a job done that an employer entrusted to get done. U need to keep the work place calm. As in how u treat ppl will come back on u. U don't need to correct anyone elses actions but your own. If u gossip it is asking for trouble and unrest and will make ur condition worse when it comes back to u.

My code for a work place is this: Talk about no one in a negative manner, even if they seem to be treating u badly. Gossip gets around a workplace quicker than the flu and u don't want to be the person they're talking about in a negative way.
    Mind my business, don't get into anyone elses.
    Leave your troubles at the door as u get to work and pick them up as u leave. Work is for working, not for sorting or airing your troubles.
    If I make a friend or 2 at work I still don't talk about others at work to them. If they want to talk about someone you're free to agree or disagree but keep it controlled and don't give your personal opinion at all. Don't let someone drag u into their problems. Work is for work.
    If someone doesn't like me then they're allowed not to. Don't let it get to u. If they have a problem then they either tell u their problem or they just keep it to themselves, preferably they keep it to themselves. Whatever their problem is with me it is not going to effect my work. Ignore ignore ignore.

Also u might find that some ppl just don't like u cos u remind them of someone else they don't like or cos they are jealous cos they feel u are a threat to them for some reason. It's not fair but it's human nature, it happens. If someone dislikes u for no apparent reason DON"T REACT TO THEM. Treat them as if they are not there. If they speak to u directly then do as they ask if they're your superior or if they aren't your superior and they are asking u to do their job, check with a superior to see if u should do it or not. U need to keep your emotions in check until u leave for the day.

I am not on here so often as I used to be but but if u want to ask me anything u can inbox me and I'll help if I can.
    Last edited by wavedy; 30-10-2011 at 02:19 PM.

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Black-private

Here's some update:

I found a girl on facebook that I went to junior high with. She ****ed up my life there. Right from the start, she liked almost everyone but me. No wonder I kicked a hole in the wall and got suspended alot. I'm 22 now and she STILL don't like me.

What happened at junior high? Buy her flowers and send a nice greeting car for Halloween or Valentine's Day. Refrain from violent outbursts and show your good nature. That'll fix her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The world's biggest power is the (youth and) beauty of a woman.

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    What happened at junior high? Buy her flowers and send a nice greeting car for Halloween or Valentine's Day. Refrain from violent outbursts and show your good nature. That'll fix her.
    SHe snubbed me in junior high and it pisses me off even now. I would try being nice to her now, except she's still in New York and I moved to the midwest in high school.

Silver Member

My Mood
    Alienated
    Thanks

Country
    Great-Britain

SHe snubbed me in junior high and it pisses me off even now. I would try being nice to her now, except she's still in New York and I moved to the midwest in high school.

Let go of the past, your hurting, try to move on in life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Let go of the past, your hurting, try to move on in life.
    Yes exactly, the chance to do it might happen one day but if it doesn't...life experience, thats what we're here for