Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forums Admin

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thanks

Country
    UK

Default I’ve had Justin Bieber’s baby

A JUSTIN Bieber fan claims the 17-year-old pop idol fathered her baby in a quickie backstage romp. 174 commentsRelated Stories
    Bieber accused of fathering child
    TEEN titan reported to be facing lawsuit in Californian courts over claims he is dad
    Justin Bieber's new barnet Justin Bieber is Beckham copycat Justin Bieber puckers up Bieber & Selena pose with the kids Busty Bieber fan Mariah Yeater, 20, said the teen heart-throb told her it was his first time — and was "clearly embarrassed" it lasted only 30 seconds.

She wants Justin to take a paternity test and "provide adequate support" for her four-month-old boy Tristyn.

Mariah made the sensational claims in a lawsuit lodged in San Diego. A spokesman for Justin, whose song Baby is the first track on his hit album My World 2.0, strenuously denied the allegations, vowed to fight them and branded them "malicious and defamatory".

Squeaky-clean Justin has been dating 19-year-old Disney starlet Selena Gomez since December.

He once promised his mum he would "stay pure" until he met Miss Right. And in February he said: "I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them."

Legal demand ... mum Mariah wants Justin to take a paternity test
    In sworn legal papers, obtained by America's Star magazine, Mariah said she was in the front row of Justin's gig at LA's Staples Center on October 25 last year.

Mariah said a security guard asked her if she wanted to meet Justin backstage.

She claimed: "Immediately, it was obvious we were mutually attracted and we began to kiss."

She said Justin suggested they find a "private place". She added: "He told me he wanted to make love to me and this was going to be his first time."

Cover ... US mag, Star
    They went into a bathroom where, according to Mariah, Justin made it clear he wanted sex in much cruder language.

She said: "I asked him to put on a condom for protection but he insisted he did not want to. He said because it was his first time he wanted to feel everything."

Mariah added Canadian Justin immediately dressed after the brief bunk-up and snubbed her request to see him again.

Young sweethearts ... Justin Bieber out with pretty Disney star girlfriend Selena Gomez
    She claimed she tried in vain to contact him when she became pregnant and insisted Tristyn could have no other dad. Justin yesterday vowed to "ignore the rumours".

He told his 13million Twitter followers he would "focus on what is real" and added: "Judge me on the music! Love yall!"

Mariah's claims could be heard in court next month.

Justin's teenage mother

JUSTIN Bieber's mum Pattie Mallette was just 18 when she became pregnant with him and raised him as a single parent. Here are other fascinating facts about the teenage pop sensation:

He signed a record contract aged just 14 after being discovered singing on YouTube.

He is already worth an estimated £100million after huge profits from his blockbuster concert film Never Say Never and worldwide tour.

Forbes magazine ranked him No2 best-paid celebrity under 30 after raking in £33million in a year, beaten only by Lady GaGa.

The video for his song Baby is the most watched clip ever on YouTube with more than 650million views.

A lock of his famous mop of hair sold on eBay for £25,500 in March.

He was the youngest solo male star to have a debut No1 album since Stevie Wonder in 1964.

Megzie<3

Need any Help?
    Feel free to ask

Silver Member

My Mood
    Alienated
    Thanks

Country
    Great-Britain

Haven't yet heard this on the news. Is this really true?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Black-private

Do they romp backstage a lot!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The world's biggest power is the (youth and) beauty of a woman.

Silver Member

My Mood
    Alienated
    Thanks

Country
    Great-Britain

Lol
    And i still haven't heard shit about anything sure this is true??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Moderator

My Mood
    Curious
    Thanks

Country
    United-States

Was in national enquirer the other day. I call BS.

Bieber had MY baby.

Kyle.

I'm really curious about this, actually. I hate him a lot so I hope he knocked up some girl, has to pay child support, and then girls hate him!

Silver Member

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle. View Post
    I'm really curious about this, actually. I hate him a lot so I hope he knocked up some girl, has to pay child support, and then girls hate him!
    reason for hating the guy? just curios
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It is impossible for any severed individual to experience pain
    Pleasure, memory, dream or thought of any kind
    This young man will be as unfeeling as unthinking as the dead
    Until the day joins them

I don't know weather I'm alive or dreaming or dead or remembering
    How can you tell what's a dream and what's real
    When you can't even tell when your awake and when your asleep
    Where am I?

V.I.P Member

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Justin Bieber speaks out: 'I've never met the woman'

Justin Bieber, 17, tackled the story bubbling around him - a San Diego woman has filed a paternity suit claiming he's the father of her baby boy - on the Today show this morning when he appeared live on Rockefeller Plaza with Matt Lauer, Ann Curry and Al Roker.

"I'd just like to say that none of those allegations are true. I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim."

Mariah Yeater says she had sex with Bieber in a Staples Center backstage bathroom one night after a concert last year. She was 19; he was 16.

Added Bieber this morning, "I think it's crazy, because every night after the show I've gone right from the stage to my car, so it's crazy that someone would want to make such false allegations. To set the record straight: None of it's true."

When asked if he knew Yeater, Bieber said, "I've never met the woman."

Yeater gave birth to a boy in July and claims Bieber is the father. His camp has denied it, calling the claims "malicious" and "false." She has filed papers in a San Diego court asking a judge for child support and a paternity test. A hearing is scheduled for Dec. 15.

Last night on HLN's Dr. Drew show, Yeater's lawyers Matt Pare and Lance Rogers said they need the pop star to "step up and take the test."

The attorneys were asked what they would do if the paternity test came back proving that Bieber is not the father. They would then possibly face a lawsuit from Bieber's team.

"We think that's highly unlikely based on the evidence we have, not all of which has been released to the media, by any means," Pare said. "There's credible evidence that supports he is the father."

By filing the claim though, aren't Yeater's attorneys admitting statutory rape?

"Not technically," Pare says.

But AP is reporting that Yeater could be investigated for having sex with a minor. "If it's brought to our attention, of course we'll look into it," Los Angeles police Cmdr. Andrew Smith tells AP.

Pare told Pinskey last night that Yeater is willing to move ahead despite that. "Here is another thing that's legally significant. Under California law, the difference in age is less than three years – then it is only a misdemeanor. If that's the case, she may be on the hook for misdemeanor; $5,000 penalty."

Pare said that even if she is guilty of statutory rape, "that has no bearing whatsoever on the right for child support."

Meanwhile, Yeater has been the subject of death threats by Bieber fans - Beliebers - on Twitter. And Jimmy Fallon spoofed the whole thing by doing a Bieber imitation and singing, "It's not my baby, baby, baby, no ..."

Forums Admin

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thanks

Country
    UK

Tbh i dont know if any of its true... Ppl make up rubbish these days in the news/papers etc.

Megzie<3

Need any Help?
    Feel free to ask

Kyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post
    reason for hating the guy? just curios

Lack of talent yet still famous.