banner

Thread: Bloody Termites

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Black-private

Default Bloody Termites

I've just noticed that something has eaten my four posts. First thoughts...blasted termites.

Can someone explain?! ( or I'll bring in Termite Traps and Colony Killer Termite Bait?! )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The world's biggest power is the (youth and) beauty of a woman.

Kyle.

well you want your account closed so I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

i just looked through the mod and admin logs, no one has edited nor deleted any of your posts/threads since the day you joined mate.
    theres even no logs (nothing edited) in the last eight days of the entire forum.

can you remember the thread titles or where you posted, which section. are you %100 4 of your posts are deleted?

threads could have been moved from awhile back and the timer has ended for the redirection. as for posts, nothings been removed.

as soon as i read this thread i jumped into the logs thinking i would find a mod from GTF thats done the wrong thing, but nope, found nothing.

its not possible for a post to be deleted unless you did so with-in the time limit that post can be edited.

please think some more and let us know what you think has been deleted, other than that im lost for words as no one has touched your posts mate ok.

cheers.

Silver Member

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

you want your account closed over 4 posts that no one even touched. thats crying over spilt milk. i didnt delete shit. nice to be called a termite
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It is impossible for any severed individual to experience pain
    Pleasure, memory, dream or thought of any kind
    This young man will be as unfeeling as unthinking as the dead
    Until the day joins them

I don't know weather I'm alive or dreaming or dead or remembering
    How can you tell what's a dream and what's real
    When you can't even tell when your awake and when your asleep
    Where am I?

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Black-private

Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post
    you want your account closed over 4 posts that no one even touched. thats crying over spilt milk. i didnt delete shit. nice to be called a termite

Killer, when did I say You deleted my posts. Never Ever!!!

I am doing best to post more and have my post count larger but they disappear
    in thin air.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BoYkA View Post
    i just looked through the mod and admin logs, no one has edited nor deleted any of your posts/threads since the day you joined mate.
    theres even no logs (nothing edited) in the last eight days of the entire forum.

can you remember the thread titles or where you posted, which section. are you %100 4 of your posts are deleted?

threads could have been moved from awhile back and the timer has ended for the redirection. as for posts, nothings been removed.

as soon as i read this thread i jumped into the logs thinking i would find a mod from GTF thats done the wrong thing, but nope, found nothing.

its not possible for a post to be deleted unless you did so with-in the time limit that post can be edited.

please think some more and let us know what you think has been deleted, other than that im lost for words as no one has touched your posts mate ok.

cheers.

I am so sorry to have put you through this, cause I consider you one of the very few friends I have here and I believe what you wrote in the above post..

It was only 4 posts that disappeared (of a total of my 11 posts which I had written) at the time when I wrote that complaining post.

So,

I wrote 11 (eleven) posts yesterday. And I looked at "Today's 5 Toppers" and from 11 of my posts it went down to 9, then 6 and then it stopped at 3 posts. They all (eight posts) diapered in a time interval of 20 - 60 minutes I think.

I just couldn't believe it.

Being of low self esteem I have promptly concluded that someone hates me and wants me gone. I didn't know what else to do..... cause I usually spend a couple hours lurking and writing on this forum and it looked to me as wasted time, cause most of my posts and all my effort for that day vanished.

Even though I greatly embarrassed myself I'd like you not to close my account cause I still want to write more on GT and my apologies to all distressed.

Thx

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

cheers.

I am so sorry to have put you through this, cause I consider you one of the very few friends I have here and I believe what you wrote in the above post..

It was only 4 posts that disappeared (of a total of my 11 posts which I had written) at the time when I wrote that complaining post.

So,

I wrote 11 (eleven) posts yesterday. And I looked at "Today's 5 Toppers" and from 11 of my posts it went down to 9, then 6 and then it stopped at 3 posts. They all (eight posts) diapered in a time interval of 20 - 60 minutes I think.

I just couldn't believe it.

Being of low self esteem I have promptly concluded that someone hates me and wants me gone. I didn't know what else to do..... cause I usually spend a couple hours lurking and writing on this forum and it looked to me as wasted time, cause most of my posts and all my effort for that day vanished.

Even though I greatly embarrassed myself I'd like you not to close my account cause I still want to write more on GT and my apologies to all distressed.

Thx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The world's biggest power is the (youth and) beauty of a woman.

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

apriori, na its all good. very kind words. and thanks for the report.

my guess is that you never lost your posts at all.
    theres a %97 chance the third party addon (Top Posters) may have bugs.
    and maybe out of whack.
    i actually have reported this to the Developer.
    this mod was Released: 29 Nov 2008, Last Update: 06 Mar 2011.
    the mod was created for vbulletin Mod Version: 3.8.4. GT is running 3.8.7.
    i mite have a look around for similar mods.
    cheers.

EDIT: AHHH sorry, your talking about "Today's 5 Toppers" shit, i better remove my complaint at vbulletin.org

whats happening is that the hack/mod is set on "Rolling 24 Hours Time" i set it on this option the other day.
    so instead of cutting all members posts off back to "0"at midnight on which ever time zone you have set for your country.
    it rolls over the 24 hour period counting your post count through out the 24 hours and over to the next day. this is so hard to explain. you have posts dropping down as the time moves on, na i really cant explain.
    what i'll do is set this mod back to clear to zero at members midnight, this way theres no confusion.

fill me in on how you go with it set to cut off at midnight.
    Last edited by BoYkA; 08-11-2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: ahh shit

Silver Member

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by apriori View Post
    Killer, when did I say You deleted my posts. Never Ever!!!

I am doing best to post more and have my post count larger but they disappear
    in thin air.
    lol sorry m8 . i think you are the most active poster we have here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It is impossible for any severed individual to experience pain
    Pleasure, memory, dream or thought of any kind
    This young man will be as unfeeling as unthinking as the dead
    Until the day joins them

I don't know weather I'm alive or dreaming or dead or remembering
    How can you tell what's a dream and what's real
    When you can't even tell when your awake and when your asleep
    Where am I?

V.I.P Member

Thanks

Country
    United-States

fill me in on how you go with it set to cut off at midnight.
    I think its working becuz it just turned Mid-night here and todays toppers names are all gone, i just see my name from my last post. I like that rolling 24 hour better for guests viewing and my self. Number.1 is keeping our members happy and happy posting. I don't mind what ever Boyka says is best