The UK-born Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif is close to Salman Khan and now she is good friend of ShahRukh Kahn as well. So, there are news that she can bring Salman and ShahRukh together.

The actress replied to this and said that she is working with Salman in Ek Tha Tiger and also doing a lead role with SRK in Yash Raj Films.

Being close to the two Khans, the fans expects Katrina to patch-up the two Khans. But Katrina says she can’t do it.

While talking to media, the actress said, “They both are my co-stars for different films and at the end of the day we go to our respective houses. It (their enmity) does not have any impact on me. And I am glad that I am working with two senior...respected professionals in the industry. I think they can handle whatever their equation is between them. I am not common between the two.”

While answering a question that would she like to play a role in the patch-up between the two, she said, “It is hardly my place. I don't think it is my responsibility.”

Do you think that the actress can do more than she says and make an extra effort to make the foes friends again? Drop in your comments.