banner
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Black-private

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    One day i'd rather a Boy lol for my first Child.
    And why is that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The world's biggest power is the (youth and) beauty of a woman.

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Thanks parker.

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by hislildemon18 View Post
    i was so worried about getting a c-section because i already have a big scar there from my surgery just 2 months ago and i didnt want it any bigger and they didnt think she was going to turn right but she did. Shes in place now so it can happen anytime now. Also i knew i was right about due dates being wrong sometimes and when i said that in a post id made on an all pregnancy forum site all these pregnant women started giving me attitude and sarasim and calling me stupid and saying im just saying that so i could get induced early.
    i cant believe people gave you attitude at what is supposed to be a support pregnancy forum about the due dates being wrong, its a know fact it can change.
    also yeah, C-section i'd be freaking out about, not only the scar but the staples these days to hold the cut closed to heal. then getting the staples out, ouch. not only that, correct me if im wrong, but you dont get to hold the baby strait off after a C-section till they staple you up.
    pretty sure %90 of women want a natal birth. my girlfriend has no choice, the doctors said if she doesnt get a C-section she will have a high risk of crohn's disease coming back.

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

An old friend of mine has an 18 year old daughter who is pregs and both are ecstatic about it. Good luck with it all, I hope everything turns out wonderful for all 3 of you.

Forums Admin

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thanks

Country
    UK

Good luck with eveying hope all go's well

Megzie<3

Need any Help?
    Feel free to ask

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Quote Originally Posted by hislildemon18 View Post
    thats your opinion i dont care but to say that just because i dont want a csection isnt right you dont even know me. also lots of pregnant women all have that worry
    I don't even know you. How original. Neither do any of the other people who are patting you on the back, so you should probably discount what they say as well... just to be fair.

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    I understand you frustration when it's not always the way you want...you must be a daughter.
    Are you referring to when daughters used to be left in fields to die? That's real funny. Why did you have to go there, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    You are not helping with your trivial remarks.

Put yourself in her shoes and show more ability to share the feelings of another human being.

You know hislildemon18 is pregnant and deserves all the support in this critical period!
    No. I don't know she is pregnant. As she so philosophically stated earlier in this thread, "[I] don't know [her]."

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

If you were "so worried" about the scar a c-section might leave when you clearly have a high-risk pregnancy, you are probably not mature enough (mentally) to have a child.

Also, please write in English. My Teenspeak-English translation skills only go so far...
    Perlustration I was 28 when I was pregnant with my 1st child and I worried about a c section too. Basically cos they are cutting your stomach open. I ended up having a natural birth though. Might not be a big deal to you but it's a big deal to others. If you're going to bark about trivial little things then maybe you should worry about how mature you look too.

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Quote Originally Posted by wavedy View Post
    Perlustration I was 28 when I was pregnant with my 1st child and I worried about a c section too. Basically cos they are cutting your stomach open. I ended up having a natural birth though. Might not be a big deal to you but it's a big deal to others. If you're going to bark about trivial little things then maybe you should worry about how mature you look too.
    In particular, I would not be worried about the SCAR a c-section is going to leave, if my child were in a high-risk position. THAT seems immature to me. Immature individuals raising and having full-charge of another small, helpless human being bothers me. It's all relevant.

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Perlustration View Post
    In particular, I would not be worried about the SCAR a c-section is going to leave, if my child were in a high-risk position. THAT seems immature to me. Immature individuals raising and having full-charge of another small, helpless human being bothers me. It's all relevant.
    I see what u mean about the scar/high risk bit but I'd still spare a thought for my body too to be honest. It would be done for the child of course but...call me vain, I just can't help it.
    Maturity is not to do with age though. Some 18 year olds are well beyond their years in life experience, some are not. Some want to wait, some don't. I do think the original poster knows people look down on ppl as young as her and her partner having kids due to the title of the post, but I'm not sure about people judging when they are not walking in their shoes. You yourself believe ppl at that age shouldn't have kids, all well and good. That means u won't or didn't have kids then. Others think differently. There is nothing to say that a mother at 18 is any less a mother, or worthy, of raising a child than a 30 year old is. I think your over dramatizing in your finishing sentence above is all. After all, an 18 year old is classed as an adult in Oz.