Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
    Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    White-private

Default Why are my peers so hurtful to me</3

When I was younger I always used to be in my own world. I never paid attention to reality because I used to be a day-dreamer and I used to always picture myself as a successful and heroic person. However in reality, I wanted to have lots of fun and have many companions. A lot of the "cool" people from my school used to talk to me often (I don't know if they were serious or if they were joking around). So I thought they liked me and I decided to fit in with them. Fitting in with them also made me feel more positive about myself because they are considered to be "cool" and being in their group made me "cool" as well. But since I tried acting like them in order to be in their group, they would make fun of me, and would end up eventually insulting me by calling me "fat", "ugly", "stupid", "annoying", "you have no friends", and "you are worthless, and no one cares for you."
    I had to deal with this for about 4 years. People always thought I was worthless and they never cared for me and never even thought of the fact that I am a human being who has feelings too. What really confuses me is, if they ended up making fun of me and hurting my feelings in the end, then why the hell would they come up and talk with me in the first place???! Now that's just stupid of them. They would always insult me behind my back and act really hurtful. They would also spread evil rumors about me behind my back as well.
    Until today, this still angers me to death, and I wanna get back to them and knock their brains out. They have caused enough harm for me to be extremely mad at them. Now that I live in a new town, this is a disadvantage because suppose if I never saw them ever again, how do I get my damn revenge?
    They deserve hell, all because of what they have done to me, and I am ready any day to give them a dosage of that.
    They made me feel like I am worthless, unimportant, a loner, not special, a loser, a failure, and I can't even look at myself in the mirror whenever I feel this way about myself. T__T

So what do I do next? How do I get my revenge? I can't help it, this is making me SUPER ANGRY!

Thanks

Country
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Seeking Happiness View Post
    When I was younger I always used to be in my own world. I never paid attention to reality because I used to be a day-dreamer and I used to always picture myself as a successful and heroic person. However in reality, I wanted to have lots of fun and have many companions. A lot of the "cool" people from my school used to talk to me often (I don't know if they were serious or if they were joking around). So I thought they liked me and I decided to fit in with them. Fitting in with them also made me feel more positive about myself because they are considered to be "cool" and being in their group made me "cool" as well. But since I tried acting like them in order to be in their group, they would make fun of me, and would end up eventually insulting me by calling me "fat", "ugly", "stupid", "annoying", "you have no friends", and "you are worthless, and no one cares for you."
    I had to deal with this for about 4 years. People always thought I was worthless and they never cared for me and never even thought of the fact that I am a human being who has feelings too. What really confuses me is, if they ended up making fun of me and hurting my feelings in the end, then why the hell would they come up and talk with me in the first place???! Now that's just stupid of them. They would always insult me behind my back and act really hurtful. They would also spread evil rumors about me behind my back as well.
    Until today, this still angers me to death, and I wanna get back to them and knock their brains out. They have caused enough harm for me to be extremely mad at them. Now that I live in a new town, this is a disadvantage because suppose if I never saw them ever again, how do I get my damn revenge?
    They deserve hell, all because of what they have done to me, and I am ready any day to give them a dosage of that.
    They made me feel like I am worthless, unimportant, a loner, not special, a loser, a failure, and I can't even look at myself in the mirror whenever I feel this way about myself. T__T

So what do I do next? How do I get my revenge? I can't help it, this is making me SUPER ANGRY!
    They gave you that much of a tough time? Of course you need to get revenge! But hurting them like they hurt you shouldn't be the answer. If you really want your revenge, I think it'd be great to just suddenly show up back into your old town, and let them see how great you've turned out to be. You gotta prove that you're not those things they called you. Show them who's the boss. Haha! Goodluck!