Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner

Thanks

Country
    UK

Default Problematic skin

Hi All,

All my life I’ve lived with eczema and allergies and gone through so many tough stages of my life. It’s seriously dented my confidence and even when I was very young I used to hate leaving the house because of people staring at me. I would cry daily and feel so alone. Having eczema has really felt like a curse all my life, and I would have loved to have someone to talk to about it, to know that someone else was going through what I was. Because of this, I’ve decided to set up a forum for teenagers with skin problems ranging from eczema, to acne, to dry skin. I want people to feel like there are others out there to help them and understands how they are feeling. The forum will allow teenagers to connect and help each other and share advice and tips. Every teenager goes through some skin problem and I feel this will really help so many people.
    I was wondering if you would be able to take a quick look and let me know what you think..and maybe try and spread the word and encourage people to visit, join and help others. I truly feel this could help so many people. I would never wish what I’ve gone through on anyone else in the entire world, so I feel it’s so important that people hear about it.
    It would be absolutely fantastic if you could talk about it a little and help to spread the word, maybe you could join and have a look round first? The website is LINK REMOVED
    Please take a glimsp of my forum for teenage skin concerns: LINK REMOVED READ THE PULES PLEASE

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

just a promotion. Closed.