Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
    Im A Super Member

My Mood
    Spaced
    Thanks

Default Feeling kind of weird

For the pass few days i been waking up with a pale face and i feel like someone is choking me. My whole face feels like its going to pop and i feel my teeth going numb at the end of the day.

Yesterday my chest felt like the central of my rib cage was going to break in.

The only time I feel a little bit better is when im going to sleep. I told my mom about and she said it's anxiety, but the rest of my body feels fine.

Can it be anxiety or should i go see a doctor?

Silver Member

My Mood
    Alienated
    Thanks

Country
    Great-Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Coffinlure View Post
    Anxiety can cause some strange effects to people, everyone can be different in symptoms. Mums most of the time are correct.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Placebo For This Useful Post:

BoYkA (17-01-2012)

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Anxiety can cause some strange effects to people, everyone can be different in symptoms. Mums most of the time are correct.
    spot on mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffinlure View Post
    For the pass few days i been waking up with a pale face and i feel like someone is choking me. My whole face feels like its going to pop and i feel my teeth going numb at the end of the day.

Yesterday my chest felt like the central of my rib cage was going to break in.

The only time I feel a little bit better is when im going to sleep. I told my mom about and she said it's anxiety, but the rest of my body feels fine.

yes, go see your doctor thats for sure. if you have had a stressful last few months to over a year or more of stress/worrying/sadness/anger/unwanted thoughts/small cases of depression.

anxiety will grab you when you least expect it. this can cause all sorts of effects close to what you have stated above. for some, facial numbness, cheek, tongue, teeth tingle & teeth numbness. i have even heard of some having numbness of hips down from laying down, which takes a couple minutes before a person can even walk after getting out of bed. so many people get worried, like really worried about whats going on, which actually makes things worse, it brings it on more. most, stress that much, it leads to panic attacks, once the panic sets in wow, then comes the dizziness etc. some i know of end up going to get an MRI, in most cases it comes back negative thinking they had something much worse. finally they come to terms its anxiety.

remember im not a doctor, this is just advice, im no trained professional.

but i have been to hell and back with panic attacks and 24/7 anxiety.
    please see your doctor and ask for something to relax the nerves and muscles etc. I would tell the doctor that (all symptoms plus past problems) and that "I have been feeling very "anxious" and depressed? lately and need to discuss what kind of treatment would you would recommend, and then they will offer you some options like medication which i am on"...and helps.

personal option with meds, i would refuse to take, Zoloft and Xanax. if Xanax, then only SHORT term or you will find your self going through hell in long term taking that shit.

i dont have the right to recommend, thats your doctors job. whats worked for me %100 was Valium, and yes Xanax to. but my doctor said it was safe to take Xanax long term when i went off Valium. thats when the Xanax hell start, they call it the Xanax roller coaster. i so wish i was back on small doses of Valium.

theres lots of tablets in the group diazepams, so talk to your doctor about maybe starting on a very small dose.
    if you are against tablets theres are other ways, but most fail. see what the doc says.

mate good luck, please drop in and let us know your progress. i am really interested and have some knowledge in this area.
    cheers.

Im A Super Member

My Mood
    Spaced
    Thanks

right i cant go to the doctor since she is in st pete and im in orlando visiting. so advice to help get rid of this until i can go. i had anxiety attacks before and i been given meds for it but not sure if they are good now. they are only the ones you take before bed not like if your having panic attack right on kind of pills.

Forum Moderator

My Mood
    Curious
    Thanks

Country
    United-States

I'm sure orlando has a walk-in clinic you can go to for a temporary solution until you can get over to your normal physician.

Hey... you're a Floridian too

Im A Super Member

My Mood
    Spaced
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I'm sure orlando has a walk-in clinic you can go to for a temporary solution until you can get over to your normal physician.

Hey... you're a Floridian too
    Yep but i hate it. florida is nothing a hot place and it looks like a 8 === ) - 8. if you can tell what im saying. lol