Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
    Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    White-private

Default I love a guy who doesn't love me back

I have dated a guy 3 times and the last time I can honestly say that I love him but this time he ended it. It was over the summer and when we came back to school he turned into a total jerk and deleted my contact and always makes me feel bad. He's dating this girl who is absolutely perfect. She's pretty, nice, popular, and funny. He's also really popular. The problem is I still love him and thinking back to the past summer makes me cry. Please don't tell me to get over him becaus I have tried and I just can't.

My Mood
    Thinking
    Thanks

Country
    Czech-Republic

Hi, what about doing the same as he does? Finding other person/s to love? Making Yourself bussy with other things?
    Or trying to realise what it is that his new girl has and you havent. Most things can be improved i think..

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    United-States

do not remember him. Every time you should do any kind of work and keep yourself busy through out that day. this will definitely help you.

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

A tricky one, be yourself always. Perfect people are usually fake, rising to what they think others expectations are of them. In time he will see she is fake or she'll see he is, one or the other. Time is everything, busy yourself doing other things and date too. Everything gets resolved in time, be patient but don't stop your life in the mean time.

Thanks

Country
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ac2 View Post
    I have dated a guy 3 times and the last time I can honestly say that I love him but this time he ended it. It was over the summer and when we came back to school he turned into a total jerk and deleted my contact and always makes me feel bad. He's dating this girl who is absolutely perfect. She's pretty, nice, popular, and funny. He's also really popular. The problem is I still love him and thinking back to the past summer makes me cry. Please don't tell me to get over him becaus I have tried and I just can't.
    It's not about getting over him, it's about moving on. The fact is there are issues in every relationships and in your case you love someone who doesn't love you back. There is no point in forcing a relationship as this will only cause more rejection and jealousy. Rejection is one of the issue in a relationship because it hurts to be rejected and this is also one of the reason why some people are afraid to get into relationship because they fear rejection in the first place.

http://www.self-help-sexuality.com/r...ip-issues.html