Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
    Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Help Liking A Guy/Cant Move On

So I've been struggling with this problem for a while. I like this guy and he never told me how he felt about me , but we've been friends for a while (btw im 17 & he's 15 so there's a bit of an age difference) . the point is we used to be really close like best friends. i just turned 17 like 2 days ago soi met him when i was 16 . we used to flirt all the time and people thought we were a couple but we reassured him that we werent. People dont give up though. I started to like him and it was pretty obvious . We started parting ways a bit but we were still kind of friends and i asked him to go to prom with me , and I really enjoyed myself and he was a PERFECT gentleman . The only downside is whe havent talked since then and prom was like a couple weeks ago. I mean he talks to me when im with him but its like a simple hi how ya doin? which is fine but its awkward. when we're around other people we dont really talk and he'll walk by and my friends hi and he says hi back but me and him dont say anything & they always say "THAT'S AWKWARD" which makes it even more awkward...he tried to make a joke with me this morning .i didnt really hear him so tempted to get a reaction i rolled my eyes at him tempted to get a reaction and i think he felt embarassed because i didnt share a laugh with him and he retreated back to his work. i dont read much into what he does anymore and try to avoid him but i cant and i cant seem to get over him. i dont know what i should do. i'd love to be his friend but i cant force him to talk to me . What should i do?? :( :( HELP!

My Mood
    Thinking
    Thanks

Country
    Czech-Republic

Hi, try to focus Your thoughts at another "thing" that may release you. Find the ways..

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Quote Originally Posted by postcd View Post
    Hi, try to focus Your thoughts at another "thing" that may release you. Find the ways..
    thankss ! i did . i dont even talk to him anymore because he was an a**hole. sooo