Ok, so I have this really tough cousin (one of the toughest girls in our school). She's fighting with her little brother the other day and when I went to pull her off of him, she turned on me like "you wanna fight?" She kept threatening me and shoving me backwards til I couldn't back up anymore Because there was a spare bed behind me. Then she really made me look like a punk by shoving me down onto the bed and standing over me like "come on, get up, lets fight" "are you scared of a girl?" "what's wrong, don't you have any balls?" I knew if I got up she could just shove me back down Because the bed was right behind my knees. I got up anyway, and she shoved me right back down. When I got up a second time, she stared me down for a second then slapped me in the face. She stood there for a couple seconds to see if j would react. When I didn't, she was like "that's what I thought..." I admit that Because of her rep & how intimidating she was, and Because I'm more of a nerd and have never been in a fight, I was pretty scared (both of her hurting me and of how embarrassing it would be if I got beat up by a girl).
A) why do you think my cousin did this to me? Does she assume she can beat me up Because I'm a "nerd"?
B) do you think she really can beat me up? Why / why not?
C) am I a p-ssy for being scared of a girl? Girls, do any of you think you could beat up a tall but "nerdy" guy like me? Why / why not?