hi, i´m new here, and omg!, i hope i´´m not the only girl here, got this passion, o.k. ilove to pee in strange places since i remember, ido it on bathroom floors, in our carpetet livingroom under the couch(living with parents), inn mums car in the evening when i know she use it anymore this day, in cinema on floor and on seat, in public bath changing rooms on bench and on floor, makes me horny as hell all the time, but one experience i never forget..o.k. I want share:
A very good girlfriend of mine( Scorpio) is a real hot girl( I´´m a bit Bi) ,
one time we got a nice video evening, and said she have to piss urgently( we drink a few beer before), i take here hand and took her to to the kitchen , i force her to piss on the floor, standing, she was still naked. she said , she cant believe, I want this really, i said yes i want It!!. she spread here legs wide, (she is a 180cm woman, long brunette hair, and model figure), and began to piss with a loud hissing, splattering noise full force on the floor, she pees about ,...maybe 3minutes.all the tiles in kitchen was wet, i never seen before!!! She pees like a horse!.
After that experience i find out, pissing actions makes her hot, and we do more stuff like that in my house, and i her garden house, note im not lesbian!!!
Later, in summer time, we find naughty places, not on street, but in puplic buildings- a big risk, that turned us realy on.
One of her favourite,(and me to), was the public library, in the neighbour city.
We go in the library, an she hold on the whole day, and drink a lot of beer all the day. usually she wear a short skirt, but not to short, just begin over the knees. sometimes wear a T-string , sometimes nothing under.
So we check out the people in the library, (in summer time there not a lot of), go between the rows, and when no body was in the near, my good girl squat down,
in face of a book shelf, pull her skirt away, put her t-string a side, an pissing full force in the bookshelf all over the books,
this time i got the urge to do the same she looks around, we sneak to an other aisle, i squat and pee full force over the books, very naughty, and baaad!- I know, but soooo horny!!!- any girl shar this passion?, , so please reply!

I get a poll now you can vote on, you like: misterpoll.com/polls/569426]Safe Mode Preference - Mister Poll[/url] -