Hybrid View

Junior Chatterbox

My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks

Country
    UK

Smile Fixing redirect issues

I've been a member of this forum for years, even did some moderation of it, does anyone even visit this site anymore?
    Last edited by postcd; 01-04-2014 at 11:15 AM.
    Hello.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberFlux For This Useful Post:

BoYkA (01-12-2013)

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

hi mate, most are PMing me asking why and wtf why they cant access this forum or why are they been hacked, account gone ETC!!! i and others keep getting my/their accounts hacked. this is the 4th time i have had to reset my password. i dont know wtf is going on here with the owner. i cant even visit anyones profile without getting a database error. i cant pm admin because i get database error. this site got hacked and is still hacked. if the admin had any brains he would release that his VBSEO is hacked even at this second its hacked. he also needs to do his home work and release there is no more VBSEO, so REMOVE IT! that way this forum with actually get its ranking back. because visitors are all getting redirected to another site that is unsafe!!!. just delete cache and cookies then visit this site and you will see your self. but do at own risk. also to fix the bloody issues with this site is not hard. one upgrade will fix all profile and other database errors, bugs, hackers. i was going to pm admin to ask if he wanted me to fix it. but anyways, his problem i guess.
    Last edited by postcd; 14-12-2013 at 10:10 PM.

My Mood
    Thinking
    Thanks

Country
    Czech-Republic

Thanks for sharing, i have not received single email where anyone reported any issue. Please find "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page. You can also see contact email in WHOIS details of this domain. Or can use this contact form to contact me.

I will be happy try to solve any issue anyone report.

So thanks for sharing, i will try to do something with VBSEO now.

// VBSEO has been removed, but there is an issue with /member.php which im unsure how to solve it. working on this. If anyone have advice on how to fix, please share

// one hour later:
    After reuploading original forum files + upgrade, it started working.
    Navigation top bar is buggy, will try to fix it soon.

Please is there still any technical issue?

work_in_progress-128.png
    Last edited by postcd; 14-07-2020 at 06:08 AM.

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

i dont believe you have fully un-installed vbseo?

your main issue is this below...and has been for bloody months and months, seriously mate, anyone new cannot access goteen at all because they get redirected to a virus, maybe you never read my post above fully! to busy removing my link. now i'll remove yours from my site.
    all us webmasters at least once a week clear cache cookies and use different browsers to check our boards. how on earth you never picked up you were hacked and STILL are around 4 to 6 months ago, just speechless. as much as i hate helping out webmasters that dont give a shit about us but there self and talk like complete pricks.

your issue with this style may not be able to be fixed because if you are up to date with this styles news, you will see completevb some how has became dead and is giving now support.

because visitors are all getting redirected to another site that is unsafe!!!. just delete cache and cookies then visit this site and you will see your self. but do at own risk. also to fix the bloody issues with this site is not hard. one upgrade will fix all profile and other database errors
    anyway, screenshot of any new guests accessing this site in the last god knows how long get redirected to.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BoYkA; 15-12-2013 at 11:34 PM.

My Mood
    Thinking
    Thanks

Country
    Czech-Republic

Thanks BoYkA, do you use any messenger YM, Skype, Gtalk..? If you can help me to solve this issue.

I dont have any redirect you meantioned on my side and also via proxy like: http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-w...p://goteen.net

i tried to login and no issue. Vbseo is uninstalled, only vbseo sitemap (external module) is still enabled.

I will try to download all files and scan it for base64 + filestore72

My Mood
    Thinking
    Thanks

Country
    Czech-Republic

Update: i did not found any suspicious base64 encoded string in files and no *filestore* in files or templates
    Please can anyone confirm this malicious redirect was solved, or give more details on which page it happen? Thanks

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

im pretty sure ages back we all had to upgrade vbseo to get rid of that redirection man.
    clear your cache and cookies. type into google "goteen.net" and click on your site link. its still redirecting me, but after it redirects, you can click back click the link again and goteen loads. it was a vbseo issue. i believe you when you say vbseo is gone, hoping all files and folders are to.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2446222
    Last edited by BoYkA; 17-12-2013 at 12:47 PM.

My Mood
    Thinking
    Thanks

Country
    Czech-Republic

Thank You,

i read the thread you advised and it appears it fixed malicious redirect to remove this plugin: "AMP New Thread Button in Showthread 1.0.0". I hope it helped, and thanks alot for helping solve the issues.

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

i just typed in again into google.com.au goteen.net, clicked link and still malicious redirect.

My Mood
    Thinking
    Thanks

Country
    Czech-Republic

Quote Originally Posted by BoYkA View Post
    i just typed in again into google.com.au goteen.net, clicked link and still malicious redirect.
    Thanks alot for sharing, i tried enable/disable the plugins one by one and the next infected plugin was "GlowHost - Spam-O-Matic 2.0.2". So i disabled it.. thank you for helping Boyka. Pls if there is any issue, let me know
    Update: i Upgraded the GlowHost Spam-o-Matic and reenabled it as its quite important antispam plugin. Filestore redirect is away ATM.
    Last edited by postcd; 01-01-2014 at 09:29 PM.