banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hii

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Azerbaijan

Default Hii

Hi all, I have to say that I really like your guys' conversations. I am a traveller and I really like to explore new and attractive places. It's like my hobby, I personally like to explore all these kind of places, Which are natural or historical. What do you guys think about that?

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Hi Sarena, I am also, like traveling and explore hidden places all over the world. I mostly like to visit nature and famous places. I think it's a great source to learn different things all over the world. We can get a huge information about different things, religion and culture.

Speechless

Thanks

Country
    United-States

I am also new member of this community and want to say hi to all members. After reading the posts of above members I am feeling they have great interest in traveling like me. I hope my stay on this platform will prove really helpful for me.

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Azerbaijan

That's really good Karel, Its seems really nice that you also like to explore natural and cultural sort of places like me. I also thing that
    visiting any historical place is always a great source of getting information about the place. I think that its a great hobby, we get a lot of
    chances to lean from it.

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Absolutely right Sarena. We get a lot of chances to learn through this hobby. Anyway, This weekend I am going to explore corning glass center tourism trip with my family. I heard that museum is the most famous museum in NYC. I am going there first time, then I completely unknown about it. Do you have any information about it?

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Azerbaijan

Wow Karel, That sounds an really amazing thing to explore. I have never been to any this sort of place again, In fact i even heard the names of the place for the very first time. Would you like to tell me about the place, and also tell me about your past travelling experiences.

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Sarena, In my above post I have say I also visited this place first time with my family. I also totally unknown about it. I want to get much information about that, but maybe you don't even know about it. Anyway, If I will go there, then I will share my experience with you. I hope You will await my reply.

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Azerbaijan

No Karel, I am talking about your other past experience of travelling, The places you have visited before, and explore the other places. It just feels that you are a big traveler, i really like to get information about different places from different people.

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Ohhh Sarena, You want to know my past travel experiences. You are right. I am a big traveling lover and almost visited many places in the world. According to my past experiences, I visited the Grand Canyon, Istanbul, Paris, London, Banff National Park and many other places. All of these places are my favorite places in the world. Can you share your past experience with me?

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Azerbaijan

Well Karel, I also have visited many of the places around the world, but here i would like to share the places which i have explored in United States:
    Times Square
    Yellowstone National Park
    Statue of Liberty
    Grand Canyon
    Banff National park
    Niagara falls
    Disneyland
    Times Square
    Florida Keys